WayneaAvatar border
TS
Waynea
Let's Imagine A World Without Internet

I was venturing on the Internet. Looking for something interesting and or at least funny to read. I didn't end up finding it, though. I looked through many websites with the help of the almighty searching machine, Google. But it was all futile. Then I contemplate. I always search everything on the internet. I focused too much on the internet and exposed to it every day. The Internet has helped me more than I can imagine. There isn't any single day without Internet.

Then I wonder, what could have happened without the internet? it's a big question for me and I never thought it will cross my mind. At least until now. So I put on my thinking cap imagining every possibility. Here's my imagination.

People will start talking more to each other. They will go out the house to greet their neighbour and have a small talk. Kids will also play outside using every part of their body. Not only fingers and hand or just eyes to stare at the screen.

Library will also have more visitors. Nowadays reference can be obtained from the internet. You can get almost every information you want (Even though not all hold the truth). If there is no internet, people most likely will look for information in Library.Besides, everything is not on the internet. The most reliable scholarly information and journals are not on the internet. Anyone with Internet access can publish a website but not anyone who can write can publish a book.

Our smartphone will become a dumb phone. A smartphone without Internet is more like a dumb phone. The basic features are still there. Like making a call, SMS, Taking a picture or playing games. But you will ditch Facebook and its friends and other messaging apps. But every cloud has a silver lining. You can put your smartphone in your pocket and enjoy the interaction with people.

Anyway, apart from having the world without Internet, I believe the internet gives more advantage than a disadvantage. It is a boon of life. With internet distant is no longer a concern. We can get connected to people around the globe without even booking a flight. We can learn mostly anything without even being in the class.In the contrary, some people are known to be busy with the Internet that makes them isolate others. but I don't agree on that. The Internet doesn't isolate people,people isolate people. Finally, without the Internet, this article will be isolated no one is going to read it.

What is your imagination of a world without the Internet?
tata604Avatar border
tata604 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan