reema12Avatar border
TS
reema12
Dekaron Insomia
Hello everyone! I would like to introduce you the most unique Dekaron Private server the Insomnia Dekaron!
Insomnia is an A9-A3 non-rb hybrid Dekaron private server, with relative high drop and experience rates.

What does "hybrid" means? - Imagine Dekaron with the heart of A9, but with the spirit of A3.

All nice features and benefits; 12 classes, 3 skillbars, mavric system, real transup, looting pet, working skills, scheduled events like Battle Royale, Party Tournaments, DK Square...

But almost all options and stats are bringin' back the feeling of A3. We have disabled many dungeons, and made them as normal maps, since on our server they became useless.
You won't need questing, or run dungeons until nose bleed. You can choose: Be a farmer, or be slayer (or why not both? ) Instead of being a 9841841212th copy cat with better rates, we are always working on unique and individual content to entertain. Maps, gears, accessories, costumes, wings... and always will be more...

The server is ideal for loners, parties, casual and hard gamers equally.
Friendly community
Nice events for usefull rewards;

Basic Server informations:

Max level 250 No RB
Experience and drop rates:
High (reach max lvl within a day)
Many PK shield to enchant PVP/PK

Loa Agency:

Many D-Shop items, Gears, weapons and else you can find here for coins, dungeon items, and PPoints.

Daily Random Reward, Weekly Raffle Game, Playtime Reward avaliable, Item viewer on website!

This server is for people who still knows the meaning of "Play".
I could write more things but you only can only know if it's fits you or not if you try it So, I let the game talk for itself!

Register/Download: insomniadekaron.com/

Forum with nice guides: dekaron-insomnia.boards.net/

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="
frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan