gerwolfAvatar border
TS
gerwolf
The Successful trader Philosophy
I am glad to welcome all interested in my thread.

After more than 3 years of trading, I can confidently list the steps that led me and should lead you to successful trading in the future:

- Education.

School and college is the foundation to achieving the goals. But in general, education is the basis of everything. Someone might say the main thing in financial markets is economics. Some would say is maths, but I'll say more. Financial market is the interaction between people. This interaction can to describe and understand equally well realize math, geometry, economics, psychology, philosophy, geography, languages, culture, and others. But the most important thing is the intelligence, it emphasizes a difference between rich and poor, differentiates successful from loser.
This component of a successful trader should not pass you by. No highly paid doctor does not come to a hospital with no education and say: "Let me begin an operation, and then I'll figure out what to do".

- Trading strategy.

Well worked strategy is the second most important aspect on the way to earnings and financial independence. Trading without a strategy is like a game of roulette. I won't specify what happens with this kind of extreme. To develop my strategy I've worked for over 5 years, perfected it. Bring to perfection and now, but it is perfect and gives me confidence in tomorrow.
My advice is a finalization of your strategy to transform it into a Golden Grail.
Develop three basic strategies and improve them every day. Everyday try to adding something new. Don't stop at one place. First determine what kind of trade you want to do, which instruments.

- Find a mentor.

My teacher was Jack. He told me all the basics of trading and other minor subtleties associated with money management. Thanks a lot of to him for this.I won't say much about, because he doesn't like unnecessary advertising, and talk not about that. Jack services I used less than six months & after I just felt something was starting to grow and my potential I can reveal only training myself.

- Self-education.

Be improved every day, learn something new. The market is very dynamic, and you'll must be ready to changes of it. Feel it. You have to be on the same wave with and it'll give you everything. Furthermore, stop on achieved the same as to earn the first $ 1000 and to off trade. Does it sound silly?

- 5 and the last rule of success in trading.

Don't listen who puts everything into question. Enough to defeat one enemy it is you self and learn to control.
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan