hahaiyaa12Avatar border
TS
hahaiyaa12
Mulai rame,Pasustri Muslim Scotland digebukin didepan warteg!!!
Mob bash husband and wife outside their takeaway in Scotland in anti-Islam attack

A husband and wife in Scotland were bashed by a mob early Sunday morning as they closed their takeaway in an apparent anti-Islamic attack.

Mohammed Khalid and his wife were shutting up their Caspian Fast Food shop in Methil when a group of 15 people set upon them.

The group had gathered outside the shop when Mr Khalid, 53, went out to send them away.

In a CCTV video posted on Facebook by their daughter Shama Khalid, the group attacks him and throws him to the ground where he was "pummeled" in an apparent Islamophobic reprisal.

His wife tries to help but she is also attacked.

"My dad was set upon by a mob of 15 young thugs as he tried to shield my mum and co-workers away [from the attackers] who had threatened to bash them," she wrote.

"My dad was pummelled (sic) to the ground where he was repeatedly kicked, racially abused and stomped while my mum screamed at them to stop."

The couple said their attackers repeatedly mentioned the attacks in Paris, ISIS and terrorism as they beat them.

A spokesperson for Scottish police said two men aged 17 and 35 had been arrested in connection to the attack, STV News reports.

They added police were searching for "a number of youths who were at the scene".

It was not the first time they have been attacked at the hospital, Ms Khalid wrote, but on this occasion Mr Khalid was hospitalised for 12 hours with extensive damage to his eye.

"My dad's eye is pretty messed up. It will take a while to heal," she wrote.

haiyaaa ciilaaka luuwa weelas waaa
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan