cbencoolenAvatar border
TS
cbencoolen
How boring is your life?
My life is so boring. Until one day, I met Sam..."Hey Fiona, lets going to the beach tomorrow!" Funny Sam... I gotta work tomorrow. I need money to survive anyway. "oh come on, just this time, tell your boss that you're getting cold!"
The next day, we're going to the beach. We have so much fun together. Almost everyday we play, travel and hanging out together. What can I say, Sam is so good at persuade someone.

Until the day, my boss fired me because of my absences. and now, I realize everything with Sam should be done. He is crazy, a guy with no future. I know Sam is my best friend. but What can I do? this is for my future. I should stay focus for my carrer instead of hanging out with him. I always ignore Sam everytime he ask me to hang out somewhere.
now, Its been a year, we never talk anymore. Not a single word even though I live in the same apartment with Sam. I know he is mad at me. I ever triend to talk to him. But he ignored me. so now, we are just like a stranger. can you imagine? the one who always there beside you, having fun with you and now becoming a stranger. I do regret things that happend between us. But... what can I do?
day by day, Sams look so depressed and messed up. He never take a bath, doing some exercise like he used to, or traveling somewhere. He looks so pale and thin.He just just like different person. if you ask me how he is look like right now, well he is exactly like a drug addict.
One morning, I knocked his door. I know he was there but he didnt open the door for me. so I scream as loud as I can "Hey Sam, are you deaf or something? Open the door!!" When Sam open the door, there's something shocking me. "Oh my god, Sam? im staring at him with fear. I really can't believe for what I saw. "Sam what are you doing ? you killed her? thats your girlfriend!! Oh my god..." immediately i ran to my room and lock the door. he came and shout at me " Fiona, it isnt like what you thought" I didnt kil her. there is another life. believe me" you should

Diubah oleh cbencoolen 26-10-2015 13:18
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan