supportcompanyAvatar border
TS
supportcompany
[jeruk makan jeruk news] Kristen Stewart's new girlfriend is her personal assistant
Kristen Stewart is notoriously private about every aspect of her life, including her new relationship with girlfriend Alicia Cargile.

The couple have kept a low profile but Kirsten's mum Jules Stewart confirmed the pair are an item.

Jules said to the Sunday Mirror: "What's not to be accepting about her now having a girlfriend? She's happy."

"She's my daughter, I'm just her mom so she knows I would accept her choices."

"I've met Kristen's new girlfriend, I like her. What's not to accept? She's a lovely girl."

Kirsten and her script supervisor mother are very close, with the Twilight actresses' mother adding: "I feel like people need to be free to love whoever they want."

"I accept my daughter loves women and men. It's OK to be who you are in my world."

"We all choose our friends so we should be free to choose our lovers."

The loved-up pair have tried their best to keep their new relationship a secret, as Kirsten is well known for finding her fame and attention difficult to deal with.

However, earlier this year saw the actress cosy up to her personal assistant at the Coachella music festival in April.

The pair were seen getting close as onlookers noticed they seemed glued to each other's side.

A source told RadarOnline: "They are getting very serious. They are inseparable and mimic each other's everything."

Speculation was rife for a while before the couple's relationship was confirmed.

When asked by US chat show host Conan O'Brien back in April, Kristen said: "There's so much isolation and protection that has to happen. So then you end up, kind of like, hiring a buddy, a confidante, like, somebody to organise your schedule, but in addition to that, like kind of like, live with you essentially."

She added: "So yeah, it's definitely more complicated than, 'Go buy me tampons because I'm embarrassed to do it myself."

sumur

weleh........ emoticon-Big Grin
Diubah oleh supportcompany 30-07-2015 05:38
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan