uklunkAvatar border
TS
uklunk
English is a CRAZY language, period!
HELLO MY RESPECTED ENGLISH LEARNER

emoticon-Maaf AganWELCOMEemoticon-Maaf Aganwati

An HT from English forum, well, what can I say, mimin and momod thanks for this, and also to my fellow English learner for voting this thread, so this mean that faith in English Forum has been restored emoticon-Big Grin
Spoiler for Faith in English Forum has been restored:

Hi guys, ok I know, it seems that you are curious about my controversial thread's title, well, you know what, it's because English is FULL OF INCONSISTENCY........that's right, Loud n Clear,huff........glad I can say that emoticon-Big Grin

Quote:

Ok then, let's stop for these vocabulary usage and continue with some grammar lessons with these sentences below,

Quote:

Sound crazy? Well look at this one below,
Spoiler for Please pronounce it your self:

So, you think that's crazy? Well, as far as grammar concern, actually those sentences make PERFECT SENSE!

Okay, enough with the grammar thing, let's move on to a crazy pronunciation, Just try to adhere this first,
Spoiler for Say FISH:

Sounds crazy?? Hey, it makes sense okay, but still they said it's just totally wrong emoticon-Hammer (S). Well, here's a spelling lesson for you,
Spoiler for Say POTATO:

Well, that's still make sense though emoticon-Smilie. Just don't you forget to read the sign below,
Spoiler for Please read the sign:

Well, what do you think guys? emoticon-Ngakak (S) The truth is, those were only the tip of an iceberg about English, oh no, the agony in learning English language emoticon-Cape d... (S)

Anyway, I've said it before and I'll say it again......

But, hey, let's face it, embrace it and have fun with it emoticon-Smiliecoz' that's the beauty of it and make me eager to learn even more. How about you????
Spoiler for Source:

Last but not least, to "Alay" people out there,
Spoiler for Hey Alay, note this!:

Quote:

Even tough English is a "crazy" language to learn, it's okay to make mistakes, coz practice makes perfect guys. They say that mistakes are proof that you are trying, but still, please check and re-check before you use it in public though.
Spoiler for Imagine that this was written in an International Airport a while back ago:

Spoiler for This was written in a School, my my my:

Spoiler for Don't know what to say, too afraid to put comment:

Spoiler for Is this for REAL?:

Spoiler for Oh come on...not this one please....:

Spoiler for Private parking only guys! failed to obey that they will turn you into a toad:

Spoiler for At least they've tried:

Best quote to comment above mistakes,

Quote:

emoticon-heartDedicated to All English Learner emoticon-heart

Quote:

emoticon-I Love Kaskus (S)The Most Likeable Comments for Sharing Purposes emoticon-I Love Kaskus (S)

Spoiler for Best Comments from Fellow Kaskusers to Share:

Hey guys, here's more from me, please visit at any time... emoticon-Big Grin
Quote:
Diubah oleh uklunk 05-08-2015 05:26
tata604Avatar border
tata604 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border