awansenja58Avatar border
TS
awansenja58
Which One the Hardest for You? Learning Passive English or Active English?
Hello everybody, let me introduce myself. I am a college's student and i still learn to practicing english language better.

back to the question, let me start with my experience.

I love english, because i think english is the universal language of the world that makes people can communicating all around the world. When i was child, i thought, why Indonesia didn't use English to be its National language, so, I can speak english fluently since i was child, but, now i realized that Bahasa is good and english still can be learnt in every school's grade.

Although english is a subject in our formal and non formal education, it is never practiced in our informal life (in my life as an ordinary Indonesian people who live in a small town and study in a local school). We only talk in our local language or in Bahasa. English is only part of our curriculum in formal school, and we only learn it to get a school grade (my experience as a student). So that, most of us still have a little capability in english.

As far as i know, there are 2 kind of english skills, they are active and passive skills.
Active skills means the capabilities of using productive skills in English. Productive skill is a skill to present English language orally (by speaking) and literally (by writing). Passive skills means the capabilities of using receptive skills. Receptive skill is a skill to get some information from listening and reading English language.(http://www.sekolahoke.com)

The learners have any different capabilities. Some people capable in active english, and the other capable in passive english, or both.

Talk about active and passive skill in english, i'm gonna to say that i only have capabilities in passive english. I can understand what people or article say in english by reading or listening, but it is very hard for me to practice speak in english or write it down. That's why in this thread, i'm sure that i make so many mistakes, so i ask for your apologies and revises of course. ( i just wanna try and learn from you all).

Then, back to the purpose of this thread, i want to ask you, Which one the hardest for you? learning passive english or active english? then, how is your effort to mastered both? i will be glad if you wanna share your experiences, tips, and knowledge to us. thanks so much.

tata604Avatar border
JokerDisko666Avatar border
JokerDisko666 dan tata604 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan