errificsAvatar border
TS
errifics
How to memorize vocabularies efficiently?
Hallo fellas! What's up? Frankly speaking, it's my first time to create some thread in this forum after more than couple years being a creepy silent reader. LOL. So in this thread, I would love to ask all of you, about your opinion.

Nowadays, I'm so avid to learn English especially by reading method. When I read a new attractive novel, I used to read lots of new vocabularies that I haven't known yet, and I attempt to memorize it, also practice it in my daily conversation. But somehow the more I memorize a newer word, the more I forget the word that I learn before. Thus, I'm so freaking lazy to check out the dictionary only for recall the translation for the word that I used to remember the meaning previously. And when I wanna talk to someone especially native speakers, perhaps that's because I'm too nervous or less confident. I totally become so speechless or lost my words. All of the sudden, I become oblivion. Is that because the influence of my inner fear or what?

As does when I read an article in the newspaper, apparently I've known the exact meaning but inexplicably my brain can't work as I want. I become stuck and confuse to translate those words... Is there anyone who knows the easiest way to memorize vocabularies without have to steadily open a dictionary?

Sorry if my question sounds "beating around the bush" but this is the real thing that happened to me recently.

All of the advice from y'all will be very precious and helpful for me..
Thanks in advance. XOXO
tata604Avatar border
tata604 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan