AkuCintaNaneaAvatar border
TS
AkuCintaNanea
[PIC] Mungkin Kagak Mau Pakai Jilbab? Princess Ameerah Dicerai Pangeran Saudi 2013 yl
Prince Waleed Bin Talal and Ameerah Al Taweel Divorce
Wed 12-03-2014

Prince Alwaleed bin Talal and Princess Ameerah Al Taweel

Prince Alwaleed bin Talal divorced Princess Ameerah Al Taweel of Saudi Arabia after two years of marriage.

Prince Alwaleed, 58, who is known as “the Warren Buffett of Saudi Arabia,” is worth about $27 billion.

Ameerah, 30, was Alwaleed’s 4th wife, and their split is said to be amicable. "They are divorced. But they support each other, and they are good friends," a spokeswoman for the Princess told me.

Earlier this year, Alwaleed, who supports women’s rights, told Vanity Fair,"“I had three unsuccessful marriages yet I have a very good relationship with these wives. They talk to me. I talk to them. One of them is the mother of my two children."
http://www.arabiaweddings.com/prince...taweel-divorce

Royal Saudi couple’s divorce is ‘amicable’
By Richard Johnson
November 20, 2013 | 12:05pm

A beautiful, very desirable divorcée is now available.
Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel of Saudi Arabia has quietly divorced Prince Alwaleed bin Talal after two years of marriage.

Prince Alwaleed, 58, who is known as “the Warren Buffett of Saudi Arabia,” is worth about $27 billion. His holdings include stakes in Citibank, Apple and Twitter, as well as the PLAZA HOTEL and Paris’ George V hotel. He’s also the man behind the Kingdom Tower — slated to be the world’s tallest building — in Jeddah.

The stunning, dark-haired Ameerah, 30, was Alwaleed’s fourth wife, and their split is said to be amicable. “They are divorced. But they support each other, and they are good friends,” a spokeswoman for the princess told me.

Earlier this year, Alwaleed, who supports women’s rights, told Vanity Fair, “I had three unsuccessful marriages yet I have a very good relationship with these wives. They talk to me. I talk to them. One of them is the mother of my two children.”

Ameerah — who was in Manhattan a couple weeks ago having lunch with Jenna Bush, Gayle King and Arianna Huffington — runs a production company, Time Entertainment, and a youth charity, Tasamy Social Initiatives Center.

Despite the princess’ beauty and accomplishments, there are billions of reasons why there are even more women eager to become the prince’s fifth wife than there are men interested in becoming Ameerah’s second husband.
http://pagesix.com/2013/11/20/royal-...e-is-amicable/

Peserta Ratu Kecantikan Prancis 2011 itu akhirnya Diceraikan Pangeran Talal
Princess Ameerah the most beautiful woman - photos

Maldivesfinest team is excited to announce that we have selected Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel from Saudi Arabia as the most beautiful woman ever visited Maldives. Princess Ameerah visited Maldives in December 2009, with then husband the Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal Al-Saud. Both the prince and princess were seen in a ceremony held at President's Palace Mulee Aage to confer the Order of Distinguished Rule of Izzuddeen to His Royal Highness Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal.

The extremely beautiful and desirable woman is now available. According to the website pagesix.com Princess Ameerah quietly divorced Prince Alwaleed in 2013.

Maldives has been a hotspot for celebrity holidays from around the world for decades. We at Maldivesfinest, are very much informed of the happenings with the Maldives and had the chance to glimpse many famous figures, including the Miss France contestants in 2011. In our personal tastes and judgement, the beauty of Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel exceeds over all other celebrities.

Princess Ameerah is prettier than Miss France 2011 contestants

Photo: Princess Ameerah Al-Taweel during the wedding

Princess Ameera at President's Palace, Maldives

Prince and Princess during the wedding

Princess Ameerah in red

close-up face shot

Another picture in red

Princess dressed up a little different

------------------------------

Yaa memang harus begitu, kalau punya isteri tidak mau menurut perintah suami, padahal perintah suami itu sudah cocok dengan Al-Qur'an, dan sudah diberi nasehat berkali-kali tapi si isteri itu tetap saja 'ndableg, maka kagak salahlah si suami menceraikannya katimbang besok di akherat dituntut di pengadilan yaumil akhir, bahwa si suami membiarkan isterinya melanggar hukum-hukum Tuhan, semisal tak mau berjilbab itu contohnya

emoticon-Berduka (S)
Diubah oleh AkuCintaNanea 16-10-2014 07:22
setiapmenitAvatar border
setiapmenit memberi reputasi
Thread Digembok
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
Thread Digembok
Komunitas Pilihan