arfrahmanAvatar border
TS
arfrahman
Where you can find happiness?
One day Melvin has a conversation with his friend Ryan.

Melvin : “Hi Melvin? Why are you look so sad?”
Ryan : “I just tired with my life, tired of relationship, tired for being nice guy and tired for everything”
Melvin : “What happen? Just tell me mate, I will listening for you”
Ryan : “I just broke up with Samantha. She said “You are too good for being my boyfriend”, what a silly excuses?!”
Melvin : “She absolutely insane. Come on mate it just one girl, there are so plenty of fish in the sea”
Ryan : “Yea, I know, but plenty fisher out there too”
Melvin : “Nggg… I know it was suck very bad for you, but is no reason for being miserable. Life must go on. Just let it go”
Ryan : “Let It Go….? It easy to say but is hard to do. You know? She is my happiness indeed”
Melvin : “Wtf? You put your happiness in her pocket, then she left, and now you still stuck on her?
Ryan : “The fact was beated me battered”
Melvin : “You can find someone else, Stop hurting yourself and stop focus on her!”
Ryan : “I can’t Melvin, you not understand my feeling. Oh God you are so annoying”
Melvin : “Sorry mate, I just wanna help”
Ryan : “No problem mate, I know you were right. But my heart was ignored your words. This unexpected. I don’t understand, why I cannot stop focus on her. This really piss me of sometimes. Why she did this to me? Why universe cannot help me? Why God let her to leave me? Isn’t I'm deserve to be happy? I don’t even know who’s to blame. After this, where I can find happiness?
Melvin : “isn’t about who’s to blame. Is about how much you should grateful for everything you have. Where you can find happiness? In yourself, you can create one, even more, plenty more happiness”

People complaining about happiness which they think is hard to find it, because someone was bring it on, because someone buried it, because they aren’t deserve to be happy and more another excuses. I just bored about this fact, instead of being happier person they ask to me “Where is my happiness?” Okay. You can create one, even more, plenty more happiness. Let’s discuss about relationship. Some people sad about worst relationship which they think relationship must be perfect like at the movie or fairy tale. But when they got problem in their relationship, sadness overcome all of the time, until they made drama on social network, they cried a whole day, shut himself on the room and much more the worst way. But is kinda seriously, not a little people has problem in relationship made them suicide. I don’t understand with those people. If there too much drama in relationship it would be much sadnees they have. I think relationship is like a game. It has some levels. Easy game, Hard game, expert game. Relationship has levels too. Easy when a couple could accept unconditionally love. Hard when the ego of each other was strong. Expert when a couple cannot survive in the worst situation. I know if someone sad of their relationship is normally, but is not reason for made you sad all of time. You still have a friend and family, I guess you must be stop feels alone in the universe. Sometimes you have to relize God made you for reason. We live in the universe for reason. You are normally human right? You have two leg, you have two arm, you have two eyes, you have one nose, you have one lips, and you have amazingly brain in your head, isn’t it? Isn’t perfect right? Be thankful for what you have. Much people out there has no leg, has blind, has cancer, and even being homeless. Okay let see this picture.

He has no both leg and both arm on their body, but see his smile, what a happy smile :’). He made happiness for himself, he did it. And now, why you cannot create your happiness with perfect body? You should be shame about this fact. You are deserve to be happy, everyone deserve to be happy. You are exactly wasting your time for being miserable, I think you should utilizing your precious time instead. Everything in life is temporary. If things are going good, enjoy it, because it won’t last forever. And if things going bad, don’t worry, it can’t last forever either. Don’t forget about this one “Do not compare everything you have with someone else”. If you still comparing yourself to other on your top, you will be really like a poorest human in the universe, jealousy would snatch your feel. Seeing people with unlucky life, made you rich for everything you have. Seeing people on top, made you feel poorest human in the world. You can choose what you wanna be. That always options for your life, being happy people or being sad instead.
Diubah oleh arfrahman 05-09-2014 09:32
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan