Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

stradivaruzhev7Avatar border
TS
stradivaruzhev7
[TIPS] Notes for entering the world of speech competition
HI GUYS WELCOME BACK!
Well, welcome to next series of my tips about the world of english!

In this opportunity, i'd like to give you guys some notes, some tips basically, upon entering the world of speech competiton.

As you guys have known, speech literally means speaking in front of people about some particular topics. BUT! okay BUT!

but what? emoticon-Bingung (S)
I'll explain them in points okay!

1. A speech doesn't have to be so formal. In fact guys, I'm facing so much disadvantages in speech competition if i don't have a DYNAMIC speech, i'll be just like a tree. So boring. This covers many aspects, including the speech content, and ESPECIALLY speech delivery.

About the speech content and delivery, you can search in youtube about the champion of the world speech competition. The name is TOASTMASTERS. The competitors are W O W.

Each of them provides dynamic and really smooth speech. The articulation is nice, the tones are absolutely soothing and exciting, the contents are marvelously rich, and the expressions? see it yourself.

From what i've seen, in making a speech for a competition, you have to have a two-sided conversation. If you can make a really nice speech, that even yourself like it, it's a good start.
    A speech doesn't have to be so structured like a building, but still, you have to make it chronological and logical. For example, you can ask some questions first, then you slipped your point after that or you could state something funny, or anything that can catch the point.

Just like singing, the opening and the closing determines your appeal. If you start with kick'in, end it with kick'in too! (if you know what i mean)

And something that quite bothers me is that sometimes, in competition, they like your expression better that the content of your speech. This happens strongly in larger scale competition since the judges are judging many people simultaneously.

I think that's all broh. If you got something to ask from me about this topic, Feel free to post a comment below.
    please rate 5 !

Thanks guys, i'll be back with more tips.emoticon-Matabelo
tata604Avatar border
tata604 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan