suwartojuniorAvatar border
TS
suwartojunior
True story ; how i improve my English less than 6 months
strike to the point. I was around 24 years old when i took my first English course somewhere in Jakarta suburb. i had very poor vocabulary and grammar but strong ambition. so i took the placement test and i got terrible result. the institution placed me in basic level where bunch of teenagers studied and i was the oldest student in the class. the class took twice a week and 1.5 hours each session. well.. you can imagine how long do you need to improve your English in such limited time. i was fully aware about the condition and determined to set my own strategy. therefore i made a few step : 1. i must make myself well known in the class and in the institution. 2. i must make friend with smart and more experience students and the last one, 3. make friend with teachers and staffs. I am an easy going and friendly man, so there wasn't any problem for me to full fill all the plan.

less than 2 months i become a member of student committee (student club) in the course and everybody knew me instantly. i have many friends not only from my class but also from other classes as well as teachers and staff. though my class took twice a week, i came almost everyday just to practice my English with some friends and teachers. sometimes i even waited till the latest session (9.00 PM) just to wait the teacher finished her class then we can have a little chat in English. once in a while i spent the night in one of my teacher house to get more English exposure. so you can imagine my effort to study English but believe it or not i can speak English less than 6 months.
tata604Avatar border
tata604 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan