syrudatin
TS
syrudatin
Commissioner of PT KOPL , Simon Gunawan Tanjaya , said he never bribe Chief of SKK Mi

Commissioner of PT KOPL , Simon Gunawan Tanjaya , said he never bribe Chief of SKK Migas, Rudi Rubiandini, including Widodo Ratanachaitong. It was disclosed by Simon Gunawan’s attorney, P. Yanuar Wasesa, who told the reporters after the indictment hearing. Simon charged with bribe money of US$ 900.000 to Rudi Rubiandini, for Senipah’s condensate tender in July-August 2013.

"It can be seen from Devi Ardi’s BAP. There are clearly illustrated, if our clients did not bribe and only a courier ", said Yanuar, on Sunday (11/09/2013).

Based on BAP, it was illustrating if Rudi met Febri Setiadi while playing golf with Deviardi in Pondok Indah golf ocurse on July 16th, 2013. Rudi told Devi to make an appoinment in Singapore with Febri for a cash which would be accepted by him, as we known as the Professor of the Institute of Technology Bandung.

Devi Ardi met Febri at Mandarin Orchard Singapore and receive US$ 700.000. It will be given to Rudi. After receiving the cash, Devi goes back to Fullerton Hotel and meet Rudi, who was having dinner with Widodo. Rudi call Devi to join in his room, and get a report about money given by Febri.

At the same time, Rudi said if he had to received US$ 300.000 on next week in Jakarta. Realizing a bunch of buck on his eye, Devi Ardi claimed if he was confused to bring it into Indonesia. He requested some assistance from Widodo .

"I don’t know how to bring this bunch of money into Indonesia. I ask Widodo to get the money into Indonesia", according to Devi Ardi’s BAP excerpts.

Widodo claimed if he doesn’t know what exactly those money function for, which entrusted to him by Devi Ardi. "The point is, my client was never bribe", emphasized by Yanuar.

Yanuar confirm again, RR as suspects on the BAP, mentioning if he ever ordered Devi Ardi to take money from Febri as an expression of thanks.
"But related to what is it certainly, I don’t know, but the concerned (Febri) once told me that one of his colleagues who have worked on projects of GAS PAU is over now, and he would like to say thank you", said Rudi’s BAP.

Meanwhile , another lawyer , Sugeng Teguh Santosa straighten the urge to bring Widodo Simon in the trial. According to him, KPK couldn’t bring Widodo because he is a foreign citizen and Indonesia does not have a legal agreement with his homeland state. "Widodo didn’t know anything and didn’t commit a crime", Sugeng said.

Sugeng also reveal if Simon’s charge was too forced and obvious . Even so, he doesn’t ask an exception from KPK procecutor's indictment in order to go directly to the principal case.
The indictment wasn’t actually for Simon, a whole series of actions isn’t correct if charged against Simon, isn’t right if it imposed for everyone.

"Focus on the fact that US$ 700.000 was recognized as Devi Ardi’s money from Febri, then he ask transfering his money into Indonesia, but could not get through the airport, so he get it via bank transfer, it’s not a bribe at all to RR", Sugeng said.

His assumption, prosecutor’s indictment was wrong and not right. When the execution took place, actually Devi Ardi already explained that the money dosn’t belong to PT. KOPL. Sugeng told if that money was given from Febri.

"Febri is the messenger of a mining entrepreneur who also called with intial BT on the BAP. So the money was a deposit, not belong to KOPL . KOPL only helped send the money", he concluded.

http://the-indonesianjournal.com/wp/...udi-rubiandini
Diubah oleh syrudatin 19-11-2013 07:49
tata604
tata604 memberi reputasi
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan