AstraiosAvatar border
TS
Astraios
What Are Ur Dream Jobs?
Evening lads emoticon-Big Grin,

It's been a while since I suffered from endless tasks and schedules on my daily basis, ergo, there's something I'd like to discuss with all of u emoticon-Big Grin.

Does it ever come across ur mind to have a job that u'll actually love and passionate with it rather than our current boring job or a job that we'll most likely have after we graduate?. I mean some unusual unique job that maybe some of us have not heard about it before or maybe a job that based on our logic and our current condition is seemingly impossible to have. emoticon-Big Grin

Awrite, Let's start with mine.

There are two jobs that I'd like to have instead of my future job based on my major.

1.Career Transition Counselor

First time I knew about this unusual job was from Up In The Air Movie which is starring George Clooney as Ryan Bingham.Mr Bingham worked on a company which basically in charge to fire employees or workers from several companies based on the agreement with those companies. The job is pretty simple and u will travel a lot but with a very good quality of wage. The job is more or less like this : u will go to a certain company in a rush-hour time bringing a bag with a set of list of employees names and brochures that will offer the future jobs and careers for the fired employes which turn out to be nothing but a bullshit.

Then the company will lead the will-be-fired employee to a room and one by one, those employees will come to the room and sit in front of ur face. All we gotta do is to say politely that he/she is not longer eligible on his/her company or his/her position is currently no longer needed (without saying "fire" word) and offer him/her the brochure and subsequently telling him/her that most successful persons sat where on his/her sit right now ( just to make his/her relief a little bit emoticon-Big Grin ). Quite simple, eh?

The more fired employes that are trapped into the brochure's deceit and willingly accept that he/she is fired without significant emotional acts or behaviors, the more succeed u will be. emoticon-Big Grin

2. National Geographic Explorer

Another job that I'd like to have is to be a national geographic explorer. Just imagine, u will have the privilege to visit thousand of different places in the world and experiencing thousand of journeys that only few peoples ever experienced before, meeting new peoples and cultures, and those things are without a single expense instead u'll be paid with a good amount of wage. I really love to travel since I was a kid but the only problem for travelers is the expense. The risk will be very high but I'll take this job anyway rather than succumb myself in a normal flat 09.00-17.00 employee's life.

So what about urs? Have u ever had a dream job? or ur current job has already been the job that u've been dreaming about? emoticon-Big Grin

Share ur dream guys! emoticon-Big Grin
Diubah oleh Astraios 23-08-2013 07:54
tata604Avatar border
tata604 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan