sadiakhanAvatar border
TS
sadiakhan
2 Two Website urgent For Sale with unlimited hosting in Low Price
www.DownBet.com & www.LSGamer.com for sale in one price just USD $2100 if any one interested contact us: support@downbet.com

Short detail for www.DownBet.com:
DownBet.com is a Software and Game's website which allow user to download software with one click for free download not only latest version but DownBet.com also offer old version of the same software, if any user not feel good with new version so they don't need to visit any other website for old version you can found old version on the same page. DownBet.com have unique software and games, such as ( Freeware,
Shareware, Open source, etc).
With DownBet.com you can add different (Description and Keyword) for every page and software so it will help you better and fast growing SEO point on searching engines, a fully dynamic website just add software or Games on website with one click.
It is better to keep it simple rather than writing a lengthy story. I know what I'm selling and you know what you are buying. Then why waste my time and your time in creating a long page filled with storie. You will get Domain name license transferred to your name with logging credentials and full website files and data. You get everything that is
associated with this website. Facebook page, Twitter page, etc.

Includes in this pakage:

1. Unlimited Hosting
2. Unlimited FTP
3. Unlimited DataBase
4. Unlimited SubDomains
5. Facebook page more then 700 Likes
6. Twitter page
7. MySpace page
8. Stumble page
9. Digg
10. scoop.it
11. full website
12. unlimited space
13. dynamic website
14. and all other things will be hand over to you that related to Downbet.com
15. One Domain and hosting along with full established website
www.LSGamer.com will be free so its mean that in this low price you will get 2 established website, if you want to buy you will be award one extra website.

Thanks for reading.
Thread Digembok
Thread Digembok
Komunitas Pilihan