helmyfahrizalAvatar border
TS
helmyfahrizal
berita pemuda dideportasi karena ganteng itu hoax gan
http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/489867/20130713/omar-borkan-al-gala-saudi-arabia-handsome.htm#.Uei1FGVVOMk

orangnya gak dideportasi gan, tapi gara2 itu penggwmar d fb nya nambah jd 1 jutaan

He was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Thus revealed Omar Borkan Al Gala as he comes clean, admitting the deportation stories that helped him become an international star were in fact NOT TRUE.

In a recent interview with a Mexican magazine Who, Omar said that he was never kicked out of Saudi Arabia for being “too handsome” - - the news that that helped him become an Internet sensation and later helped him propel to becoming an international household name for a time.

"Really I was walking around, I ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time," Omar was quoted as telling the magazine, said Latino Post, citing another report by Peru.com.

The self-described model and photographer claimed he was back home in Vancouver, Canada, when the news of his supposed deportation made headlines and gone viral –a life-changing news as it helped Omar launch his modeling and acting career.

The deportation news also gave Omar more than one million followers on Facebook.

"I truly appreciate all the love and support my fans have shown me. To have 1 million likes on Facebook is a blessing from God,” Omar said in an exclusive statement sent to IBTimes-AU.
Diubah oleh helmyfahrizal 26-11-2013 01:29
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan