aprizalapitAvatar border
TS
aprizalapit
Isu Liberty Reserve tidak di grebek FBI dan hanya permainan Hacker
LIBERTY RESERVE OWNER ARRESTED?

This is so live topic right now – what is going on with Liberty Reserve and question remains - will we get our money back?

Liberty Reserve website www.libertyreserve.com is not accessible starting from 24th may. In many investment forums and blogs we can see that people are really shocked. There is some articles that recently have popped up in some media, but truth is that those media pages is not popular and to be honest without any doubt they are “bulvar press”. We can clearly see that is is enough to start massive wave of copy & paste publicity in many popular investment field media where every journalist, blogger copy article, makes little changes and post it in his page to attract bigger traffic. No doubt that many of you have seen “Spanish” video what is 100% fabricated with actors in video. Nowadays people believe everything that they see in media they take it as full truth.You will not find any FBI published information about those facts what you read in “bulvar press”. Even in their web page - http://www.fbi.gov/news/news_blog/. Interesting also is that the US authorities arrest a Ukrainian in Spain for something which he runs in Costa Rica.

1) For media it is not possible to know such facts before FBI made them public.
2) If some web page gets arrested then in page you will see similar announcement like we saw when US authorities arrested MegaUpload.com domain while ago (image below).

With this I inform you that there has not been any arrest. But I will explain you why such rumor is necessary to spread out and if Liberty Reserve will return back.

It is no secret that Liberty Reserve is huge competitor for any other e-currency. Any other e-currency (Perfect Money, Ego Pay, Okpay, PexPay etc.) are interested to to take Liberty Reserve down.
Till Friday Liberty Reserve was leading e-currency what was available in legal internet (deep web leading e-currency is BITCOIN). Second leading e-currency is Perfect Money. My conclusions:
1) Taking Liberty Reserve away from game Perfect Money takes lead
2) Perfect Money has developed perfect strategy to take down Liberty Reserve
3) In world there is no server and no webpage what can’t be hacked. This takes only time and money and Perfect Money for sure do not have lack of finance.
4) The allies of Perfect Money bribes press to release rumors and makes video material.
5) On Friday hackers take down webpage and server, change DNS records etc. to make people believe that webpage is arrested.
6) And to make everything look clean after this – Perfect Money on their webpage announce statement:

Keeping Liberty Reserve down for Perfect Money mean that every day they gain member trust and new users every day in spite of that people in Liberty Reserve are loosing hundreds, thousands and possible millions of hard earned dollars

Will Liberty Reserve return back?
Truth is – sadly no! In history of Liberty Reserve there hasn't been such strong wave of rumor spreading. Even Liberty Reserve will come back people will try to run away from Liberty Reserve to other e-currencies. No one will trust them anymore. People will try to exchange their funds and exchange rate will fall and no one will need Liberty Reserve. People will recover from fear and start to trust Perfect Money.

This is Perfect Money victory move if they are fault for Liberty Reserve collapse.

My recombination:
For future use more then one e-currency wallet that will reduce risk to loose everything. Thing like this can happen any time with any e-currency.
For myself it looks like I will lost 17k $ LR what I have earned by investing in HYIP projects.
I express sympathy to anyone who will possibly loose money with Liberty Reserve.

If I will have anything new to post, I will post it here, so come back here to be updated.

TERJEMAHAN

Quote:

mari kita berdiskusi

emoticon-Shakehand2
Diubah oleh aprizalapit 27-05-2013 05:16
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru