b.o.r.i.1.5Avatar border
TS
b.o.r.i.1.5
Incredible Adventure of Van Helsing
Spoiler for iler:

game ini berformat RPG isometrik a la diablo / torchlight / dungeon and dragon / sejenisnya. tapi imho lebih mirip ke torchlight krn ada followernya (apalagi followernya bisa dipakaiin equipment n bisa jual item ke kota kayak di torchlight series)

fitur2nya (kopas dari trit nya I Am Awesome warez-bb)

◦Enter a memorable gothic-noir universe filled with monsters, magic and weird science.
◦Play through a refreshingly unique story, spiced up with wry humor and snappy dialogue.
◦Fight fierce battles against supernatural foes with diverse skills and abilities.
◦Use the special abilities and tailor the skills of your remarkable follower.
◦Customize your character through a detailed level-up system where you decide which skills and abilities you’ll need for the hunt.
◦Modify your skills on the spot with a unique power-up system.
◦Learn the secrets of mystical alchemy and forge powerful items.
◦Build and develop your hideout and place traps to defend it from waves of terrible monsters.
◦Become the greatest monster slayer of all time while playing a cooperative multiplayer monster hunt up to four players.

gua dah cobain yang beta, gila adiktif bener emoticon-Matabelografiknya bagus, gameplaynya kompleks, distribusi skill point nya banyak (follower juga punya skill point)

imho wajib dimainin bagi yang doyan game a la diablo / torchlight emoticon-Big Grin

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Minimum PC requirements:

• Processor: Dual Core CPU 2.0 GHz
• Memory:1 GB RAM
• Graphics:Nvidia 8800 GT, Intel HD4000 or AMD HD3850
• DirectX®:9.0c
• Hard Drive:20 GB HD space
• Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Recommended PC requirements:

• Processor:Quad Core CPU 2.0 GHz
• Memory:2 GB RAM
• Graphics:Nvidia 275 GTX or AMD HD5770
• DirectX®:9.0c
• Hard Drive:20 GB HD space
• Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card

support dev nya dengan beli ori nya bagi yang mampu beli orinya (13 dolar dengan size file 20 GB n fitur2 mantap, bisa MP, adiktif, imho tergolong murah itu)

Quote:

Diubah oleh b.o.r.i.1.5 23-05-2013 22:26
Thread Digembok
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
Thread Digembok
Komunitas Pilihan