Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

BlackHirangAvatar border
TS
BlackHirang
LIVE AND LOVE
Malam gan kaskuser semua emoticon-I Love Kaskus (S)emoticon-I Love Kaskus (S)
Malam ini ane cuma mau share tentang quote2 tentang hidup dan cintaemoticon-Kiss

monggo gan langsung aja dibaca
emoticon-Toastemoticon-Toast

1.Six letters, two words, easy to say, hard to explain, harder to do: Move On

2.Just because you're in a relationship, doesn't mean you can forget about your friends

3.Don't look for a perfect person, go for a true one, because perfection is fantasy and truth is reality

4.it takes a strong person to say sorry, but an even stronger person to forgive

5.Parents have no idea what it's like to be a teenager in this generation

6.Some friends show how fake they are when shit gets real

7.If you like me, tell me quick, I'm not here forever. If you don't, stop acting like you do

8.Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Have fun, fall in love, and regret nothing

9.No matter how serious life gets, you always have one friend you can be completely crazy with

10.If you forget to thank God for every smile, don't blame Him for every tear.

11.If he misses you, he'll call. If he cares, he'll show it. If not, he'll make excuses

12.We're going to fall in love many times before we find the one we will be with forever

13.I get sad. I get insecure. I get jealous. I get lonely. I overreact. I make mistakes. But I promise I'll always give you my best.

14.She's strong and independent. But deep inside, she's just a little girl who needs a shoulder to cry on.

15.No one ever gets tired of loving. They get tired of waiting, assuming, hearing lies and sorry, and getting hurt

16.If your Ex talks shit about you, they just miss you. If they really didn't care, they'd have nothing to say.

17.Some people are going to leave, but that's not the end of your story. That's the end of their part in your story.

18.If you can make a guy smile, he already likes you. If you can make him cry, he's really in love with you.

19.Maybe it's not the person you miss. Maybe it's the feelings and moments you had with them

20.I can't blame you for being who you are. I can only blame myself for thinking you were different.

Klo mau yg lebih banyak lagi follow aja @aWonderOfLove
Sekian aja dari ane gan nighty nite all emoticon-Toastemoticon-Toast
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan