Tentang KASKUS

Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

stradivaruzhev7Avatar border
TS
stradivaruzhev7
3 Short Tips to Speak English More Fluently.
Probably you guys are having a hard time now to speak English fluently? or in an urgent situation, probably? Well, I'd like to share few tips about how to speak English more fluent than before, this is my way and I managed to learn faster by this way !

1.Get your grammar book or something else out of your place and out of your mind. Grammar is important in speaking but if you want to speak fluently, forget the grammar. Just speak out and utter what you want to say.

2.Have fun. because in speaking, you might want to enjoy yourself more. Speaking is not something scary, so just speak like when you're speaking in your mother language.

3.Practice by yourself. Okay, this may sounds crazy but I've learnt to speak English fluently by talking to myself. When I'm thinking about something, I really just speak what i want to speak in my mind, communicating with yourself. You might also want to read few English stories, and read them loudly. Why? because it is important for you to get a good pronunciation.

Notice that i've shared these tips in order for you to speak English more fluently. Because i've seen my friends, who have good grammar, but still speak like they're speaking a paragraph full of dots. Of course if you want to speak English more fluently and perfect, grammar is really important.

Literally, just speak out and don't be afraid. Practice makes perfect.
Diubah oleh stradivaruzhev7 01-07-2014 07:50
tata604Avatar border
tata604 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan