orion777Avatar border
TS
orion777
pepare $1.3 M for a rideable mecha KURATAS

We all know that we won’t be able to ride a Gundam for the next gazillion years and this is the closest thing that we have. The Kuratas is a mobile mecha that you can ride and control using the master_slave technology. The only downside of this robot, is that it has a price tag of $1.3 million USD. Why this robot more expensive than a small plane or a parking spot in Manhattan? I do not know.

If you are a visitor or a member of this site, you will agree that it is damn cool to be able to pilot a mecha. And apparently, there are 3,000 people who thinks the same way too and already placed an order for their custom Kuratas. Kuratas creator Kōgorō Kurata also said that they have received numerous media inquiries from the United States, the United Kingdom, South Korea, China, and other countries. It probably won’t see any military I think, given it’s price and size. It is 4 meters tall and weighs 4 tons (wtf right?). For improvements, I think it is better with tank treads so can start rolling around the country side.

Spoiler for komentar ane:

emoticon-Blue Guy Cendol (L)emoticon-Blue Guy Cendol (L) emoticon-Blue Guy Cendol (L) emoticon-Blue Guy Cendol (L) emoticon-Blue Guy Cendol (L) emoticon-Blue Guy Cendol (L)
Diubah oleh orion777 07-05-2013 04:10
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan