iamlAvatar border
TS
iaml
Writing to Improve English
I should have done this a long time ago but I wasn't even sure people still read the first post anymore. Anyway since there has been many rule changes, I'm rewriting the first post.

You are welcome to post any piece of writing that you want to be commented on based on the content. Please note this. If you want to get grammatical correction then please head over to the sticky improve your writing thread. There is no need to have two same threads so while that one focuses on grammar and cohesion, we focus on content.

We accept all kinds of writing here: prose, blog post, essay, descriptive essay and even forum posts, given that they are long enough ie they are not one-liners and ideally should be a very long paragraph or at least two paragraphs. I believe even writing out replies to whatever discussion is happening can help you write down your thoughts so you can get better in writing. However, one-liners do not help with structure and cohesion which is why I do not encourage them.

Everyone is encouraged to comment on every piece of writing. It helps with critical thinking and with expressing your thoughts on it.

You are welcome to join us at anytime. Join the ongoing discussion or post your works here anytime you want. I try to comment on every piece of writing critically and constructively without being harsh so don't be afraid to post your writing here.

I will not, however, accept anymore questions like "where can I find sample writings" or "where can I find articles", as my answer will always be the same: Google it yourself.

I also do not condone or encourage plagiarism. I don't know about you, but for me it is a crime done against us creative writers. I have had my works plagiarised three times, not including the one I'm not aware of, and so I do not take kindly to it.

That said, obey the (almost nonexistent) rules and enjoy your stay here.
Diubah oleh iaml 01-09-2013 08:50
tata604Avatar border
tata604 memberi reputasi
Thread Digembok
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
Thread Digembok
Komunitas Pilihan