safaniaromasAvatar border
TS
safaniaromas
The Power of English & Achieving It
Hello fellow Kaskusers,

As you can see from the title above, I am going through one by one the importance of having good English. I'm hoping that you guys have the urge to take English seriously after reading my post. And I, myself is learning as well, like most of you guys. Please share and enjoy.

First of all, I want to tell you my story in English. I have been in English for only 5 years. I started to learn English after my primary education. I had to move to a country whereby English is their main language. I was forced to learn English. Not having a good foundation in English was a great disadvantage for me. I had no choice but to cope with the curriculum as a failure.

I graduated from a pretty well-known secondary school in Singapore. While completing my secondary education, I started to travel the world. From here, I learnt that English is the only language for me to communicate. I was quite shy back then to speak up afraid I might just be a laughing matter. But guys, trust me, If you were in my position please don't be afraid to speak English even though you know you are not that good. A good English starts from practicing to speak up. Don't worry about your fellow Indonesians think your accent sucks. The importance of English is not from having a good accent like the British or American, but your determination to learn. To learn to have wide range of vocabularies and good grammar.

I know young teenagers now in Indonesia especially in Jakarta, learning English for trying to be cool because you know those who do not know English are nerds. So, you sign up for English tuition or maybe if you're rich enough you call a private tutor. In my opinion, going to this kind of extra classes is wasting your money. It does not help you to overcome your fear. The main problem is that we are afraid to speak up. Am I right? You only speak English to your tutor only for a few hours and back to your native language afterwards. Isn't it a waste of money? I'm sure it is. You can study by yourself at home. Learning English is easy; watching English movies without subtitle, reading English books or newspapers and underline unfamiliar words, check dictionary, write and memorize. It is indeed simple as well as save money.

English is the only language that differentiate from a success and a failure. Job market is declining and competitive each day. There are a lot of jobless out there. There are also a lot of people finding jobs easily. Perhaps it is a luck, huh? Having a good English is a great advantage for you find jobs and a plus point for employer to recruit you besides your good grades in University.

For those having trouble financially, don't worry. Learning English is everywhere. We are lucky that we live in this era which everything you want to do is online. Go to Youtube and type "how to have good accent". Explore Google and find examples of good compositions. Start practicing. Writing, listening, reading. You don't have to go to IB or other international schools and pay that much amount of fees up to hundred millions IDR. Indonesians public schools are not that bad though , I have to admit. They offer subjects like what other countries do. So it is your choice to give extra work and get good jobs or lazing around and become jobless. GOOD LUCK!

I leave my post with a good motto
EVERYONE IS UNIQUE, ALL CAN SUCCEED
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan