VermilionHelixAvatar border
TS
VermilionHelix
Fuk Logic
Afterword

As a closing note, I thank you all of you guys here for being with me thus far. Yeah, I know I might have been repeating this all for quite a bit of time already, so aside from that let me tell you something about the reason why I decided to end this now.

You see, I've kind of discussed things with my other writing pals and decided to take upon a new direction of writing rather than being stuck in here. The original concept was to end the story much further on, but I personally think that won't be necessary anymore.

Last but not least, I'm sorry if this mere work of fiction actually caused some kind of inconvenience to the people who read it. I'll try to write things that could be enjoyed by others on the next occasions, if I were to be given enough opportunity and inspiration to do so.

Best regards,

The Author

---------------

Well this one's basically my Nanowrimo project. It's filled with nonsensical gibberish that might be pretty offensive to many people, you have been warned lol~

The entire story by chapters might or might not relate to one another. And don't worry about the story not making any sense at al, as this story was basically written to be an utter nonsense right from the beginning.

Btw, the chapters would be posted once at a time as the entire project will be undergoing some major write-up and editing

-------------------

Title :Fuk Logic

Genre : Lolwut Nonsense Asdfgjkl

Synopsis : Just some compilation of random ideas put together into a single story. It might contain some offensive contents not suitable for younger audiences, some or most of them might even be sexually explicit in nature so take caution while reading these lol

Prologue

Spoiler for Prologue:

Story Index

The Book of Nonsense

Spoiler for Chapter List:

Mansion of Ten Thousand Nipples

The Stairway of Infinite Dreams

Library of Anti-Knowledge

Extra Chapters