asaidAvatar border
TS
asaid
Hati hati dengan KEAT International.
I am an overseas student at Melbourne University.

2 months ago, I joined this company called KEAT International.

They guaranteed that I will get a job. But 2 months passed and nothing happened.

They did not even change my Resume. Everything is still all the same. I have never been to any interview since then.

Even though they mentioned about the money back guarantee in their website, I can't get my money back.

They refuse to talk to me. They did not want to refund my money.

I am now working with the consumer affairs trying to bring them down for their misleading information.

Read the following terms and conditions from their website.

"MONEY BACK GUARANTEE CONDITIONS

Money Back Guarantee Conditions
Keat International Pty Ltd is committed to ensuring satisfaction for all our individual customers. As a leading provider of Career Consulting services we relies on our money back guarantee on our Career Development Program to help ensure this satisfaction.

Our return policy is as follows:
Keat International will, at its discretion, offer a money back guarantee of our Career Development Program after a 12 month period

Very contradicting with the statements below. You can only get a refund after you participate in the program for 12 months. But in the last paragraph it says the request for refund must be submitted within 2 weeks from the date signing the contract.

Keat International reserves the right to withhold the refund if:
You are employed by any new employer in the 12 months after the day you pay for the program
Any employer means any jobs. Including part time customer service. As long as you are paid.
You fail to send your CV to 10 clients or recruiters per month throughout the first 12 months
I submitted 10 jobs a day.
• You do not attempt to book regular sessions with your Career Consultant and more than 6 weeks lapse between a session.
In the session they just keep telling me to apply for more jobs. But nothing new. Not even advise how to do it. They disappear once you paid your money to them. Every month your consultant change cause they quit. Another new young faces.
• You fail to complete your worksheets or act upon the advice your Career Consultant.
What worksheet. It's more like a BS to me.

Your request must be sent in writing with accompanying evidence within 2 weeks on your 12 months in the program. We will also need witness your following years’ tax return to prove that you have worked elsewhere as well.
The window for refund only opens for 2 weeks. Of course if I work part-time for any customer service role It will also shown in my tax return.

Your refund will be returned in full amount as defined in your initial contract.

Note to Keat International Customers
This Return and Cancellation Policy is part of, and incorporated within, the Keat International Candidate Contract. As a condition of signing up to Keat International Career Development Program, you expressly acknowledge that you have read and understood the conditions of the Money Back Guarantee and you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained within."
In other words, you are bound to whatever they mentioned in the contract. The contract protects them.

There is also bad review about them in whirlpool. Someone said that their senior consultants are just interns who are young.

Very dodgy indeed.

Please don't get cheated like me. I regret it so much.
Polling
Poll ini sudah ditutup. - 0 suara
Do you think Keat International is dodgy?
Yes
0%
No
0%
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan