pentagruelAvatar border
TS
pentagruel
Romney : Binders Full of Women
Romney and the binder blunder
The GOP challenger goes after undecided women voters—and steps into a mess of his own making

Mitt Romney’s already infamous, infelicitous phrase at Tuesday night’s debate—“binders full of women”—gave the GOP challenger a true Norma Rae moment. You see, when he was governor of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Romney, as he explained when questioned about wage inequality, learned a lot about the bum deal women get in this life.

“I had the chance to pull together a cabinet, and all the applicants seemed to be men,” he elaborated. “I went to my staff, and I said, ‘How come all the people for these jobs are all men?' They said, ‘Well, these are the people that have the qualifications.’”

Feminist avenger Romney apparently didn’t like that answer so, he continued, he started a one-man ladies’ affirmative-action program. He went to his minions and said, “‘Gosh, can't we find some women that are also qualified?’ And so we took a concerted effort to go out and find women who had backgrounds that could be qualified to become members of our cabinet. I went to a number of women's groups and said, ‘Can you help us find folks?’ and they brought us whole binders full of women

The remark did not accomplish what he’d hoped. In fact, it tipped the hand of Romney’s women panic so thoroughly that it’s likely his court-the-undecided-females’ game is now thrown.

Plus, it misses the mark of normalcy so absolutely that he comes off as comical. No wonder it became a meme on Twitter and other social media sites.

sumber

udah rame jadi meme emoticon-Big Grin

...and Mr. Hefner says :
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan