KASKUS

Jual / sewa walk through metal detector garrett pd6500i

Kondisi Barang : -
Harga : Rp. 0
Lokasi Seller :
Kami menjual / menyewakan Walk Through Metal Detector sebagai berikut:

1. GARRETT PD6500i

FEATURES
•\t33 PINPOINT ZONES to precisely identify multiple target locations from head to toe on the left, centre and right sides of the body from head to toe.
•\tENTRY PACING LIGHTS – Smooth, efficient traffic flow with easy-to-view, eye-level pacing lights with international “wait” and “proceed” symbols on the entrance side of each panel.
•\tAUDIBLE AND VISUAL ALARMS. Audible alarm and visual LED lights signal when a target has been detected.
•\t20 STANDARD PROGRAMS for application versatility
•\tINTERNATIONAL SECURITY STANDARDS – The PD 6500i meets the world’s highest test certifications
•\tDIRECTIONAL COUNTER with 4 settings for patron counting (forward, reverse, subtraction reverse and bi-directional).
•\tDUAL DETECTION : with transmitters and receivers in each panel, the PD 6500i is like having 2 metal detectors in one. By scanning from both sides, the PD 6500i provides superior detection, uniformity and performance.
•\tADVANCED BROADBAND DETECTION TECHNOLOGY provides superior target analysis, ferrous and non-ferrous weapons detection, discrimination and higher patron throughput.
•\tSUPERIOR VERSATILITY : settings designed for airports, courthouses, prisons, schools, facilities, special events, mass transit, loss prevention and many other applications.
•\tOPTIONAL ACCESSORIES provide networking, remote control, monitoring, data analysis and group management.
•\tMEETS IP55 STANDARDS for water and foreign matter protection.
•\tFLOOR MOUNTING OPTION. The PD 6500i can be mounted using the optional Adhesive Floor Mounting Kit, which can be used to protect valuable flooring surfaces while preventing unit movement.

2. REDTECH-2000

FUNCTIONS :
1.\t6 DETECTING AREAS : spreading evenly over the left-right detecting gate board from its top to bottom, with built-in super shining LED indicating lights; therefore, it is called a “6 positions side lights display detecting”.
2.\tSOUND AND LIGHT ALARM.
3.\tLED ON SIDES OF EACH GATE. On the left-right sides of the detecting gate board, there are built-in super shining LED indicating lights. It can exactly indicate the exact position of the detected item.
4.\tThe control circuit, collecting circuit and calculation circuit are highly integrated, which are especially stable in performance, strong in anti-interference, exact in detecting and free from mistakes in reporting.
5.\tPASSWORD PROTECTION – to prevent any hostile change of parameters by any unauthorized person.
6.\tRECOVER SYSTEMATIC PARAMETERS – Operators only need a one-key to recover all ex-work setting, just in case operators make some mis-operations.
7.\t3-GRADE AUDIO TONES adjustment – to adapt to different usage environments.
8.\tFRONT PANEL. Information will be marked down on the front panel. E.g. number of persons passed-by, times of alarm, strength of interfering signals, etc.
9.\tDETECTING AREA SENSITIVITY can be adjusted privately, without coordination to adjust the overall sensitivity. The sensitivity can be adjusted from 0-99 within its scope. Therefore, it can meet the customer’s demand to reject the items e.g. belt buckle, gold or silver jewelry, etc.
10.\tThe product does no harm to cardiac pacemaker in human body, hearing aid, pregnant woman and Compact Disc, etc.

Hubungi 081586399936 / 021-68715687

Smile Jual / sewa walk through metal detector garrett pd6500i

Thumbs up 

Thumbs up 

Thumbs up 

Thumbs up 

Thumbs up 

Thumbs up Jual / sewa walk through metal detector garrett pd6500i