germyantoAvatar border
TS
germyanto
Quotes
"Do you know which is the most important out of faith, hope and love? Love? No. It’s loyalty."

"I'll be your little mermaid. I'll be right next to you as if I am not there, and then disappear like a bubble."

"Do you know what the most frightening hate in the world is? It's when a fan turns into an anti-fan, and when love deteriorates into hatred."

"Somethings feels like fantasy because they're distant... That is the way of stars. Just as it is with people who are too beautiful, they disappear easily.."

"I have realized that now, What an amazing person he is... And that is why he is so distant from me... He will disappear one day as well... As the way people do when they're too beautiful..."

"A normal woman can become a queen and a precious woman can become a servant according to how the person who loves her is."

"Let me be a human being...I want you to think of me as a man."

"I just need to live each day, each moment to the full, without regret."

"Rely on hard work, not natural talent. No amount of talent can beat hard work. It won't mean anything without hardwork. If you don't hard work, your talent will rust away."

"Bonds of people is the true power."

If my heart is empty, what's the point of having a full stomach?

In your next life, I won't concern myself with who you live with. But, for this lifetime, live with me.You'll be happy. I promise.

Bonus:

"You should shut your mouth, if you want to live. If you have something to say, say it now! In ten minutes, it'll become your last words." emoticon-Berduka (S)

I like you with all your money. Not your money without you.emoticon-Ngakak

The small hole on a suit's lapel is called "flower hole." They call the flower put into the flower hole a "boutonniere."When the bride receives a bouquet of flowers and pickes one of the flowers and she puts it in the groom's suit lapel to accept the marriage proposal, that's what a boutonniere is.
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan