Komplit

Unit

Memantau lapak di pagi hari

Memantau di sore hari

Hellow Agan2 gagah di luar sana s

Memantau lapak Gan....

Met pagi Agan2...

Sedikit mengeni M1911:
The M1911 is a single-action, semi-automatic, magazine-fed, recoil-operated handgun chambered for the .45 ACP cartridge, which served as the standard-issue side arm for the United States armed forces from 1911 to 1985.
It was widely used in World War I, World War II, the Korean War, and the Vietnam War. The M1911 is still carried by some U.S. forces.
Its formal designation as of 1940 was Automatic Pistol, Caliber .45, M1911 for the original Model of 1911 or Automatic Pistol, Caliber .45, M1911A1 for the M1911A1, adopted in 1924. The designation changed to Pistol, Caliber .45, Automatic, M1911A1 in the Vietnam era.
In total, the United States procured around 2.7 million M1911 and M1911A1 pistols in military contracts during its service life. The M1911 was replaced by the M9 pistol as the standard U.S. sidearm in the early 1990s, but due to its popularity among users, it has not been completely phased out. Modern M1911 variants are still in use by some units within the U.S. Navy and U.S. Marine Corps.
Met siang Gan
http://www.858airsoft.com/reviews/kjwfmrv.html

Not only does the full metal version solve the 'balance' problem, but it makes every shot crisp and clean. Again, we haven't had a chance to chrono the gun yet (patience.. we will) but I suspect that it is shooting near the area of 300 FPS as well. The gun has multiple safety's just like the real 1911 does. It has a rear thumb safety that needs to be depressed in order to fire. It also has a top thumb safety for holstering your sidearm while you have a round chambered.

The sights on the KJW 1911 are very clear and easy to see for quick acquisition. The slide snaps quick and clean for fast chambering. There is no 'rattle' in the grip from the magazine. The safety's, at least at this time, seem to be stable and deliberate. This is good so that they don't accidentally engage while in a CQB situation.

Speaking of the magazine, one thing that I noticed about the magazine is that it has a slow 'taper' to it. This allows the bb's to 'direct' themselves to the chamber without the 'shock' factor found on other airsoft blow back guns. In case you don't know what I'm talking about look at your magazine in your GBB, do the bb's continue to be 'double stacked' all the way up to the top of the mag? That can hurt your game in the event you are in a rapid fire situation. The magazine in the KJW 1911 is full metal. Yes.. I said full metal, no more worrying about breaking the tops of your gas magazine if you accidentally slip while loading your bb's. Commonly, you would only find a completely full metal gas blow back magazine in a full automatic airsoft gun. The magazine holds a total of 23 bb's so figure if you chambered a round and set the safety, you would have about the same capacity as an M92.
Met pagi agan2 sekalian
Met pagi n met weekend
Mimpiin skirmish dlu ah.....
Pulang kantor dlu Gan
Me pagi Gan
Met siang Gan
Quote:Original Posted By opb4
Gan, mau lego nih barang sisa satu...

KJW M1911 Full Metal Full Marking

Penampakannya:

Keluar kotak untuk difoto doang...

Harga: