KASKUS

Deleted dopost
Ow thanks for the explaination khun olaymako
As one of nattasha fans I'd like to crossexam the news I received from internet with the news from thailand itself 555.

Thanks before
Nice to have friend from another country 555+
Sory agan agan aku posting dari hp jaringan rusak jadi dopost nih maafin ya...
-deleted-
atas ane, bikin trit jdi ngacir aja
padahal emang ngacir...

cuma berani nonton film 3am d jam 3pm

kembali jadi SR
Quote:Original Posted By Olaymako

[FONT="Arial Black"]
In the original version--it describe Ungsumalin struggling between her love feeling towards Kobori (who is country's enemy) and feeling of betrayal her country and her Thai lover.
----

But if the peoples who haven't seen the "Koo Khum" in any version before, they might like this movie because they won't be distracted by the mood of the old versions and the original novel content.

So I think , you will enjoy watching this movie more than many Thais who are still impressed and trapped with the original

Original version?what do you mean?any another version or maybe this movie based from true story?
Quote:Original Posted By suckshiit
atas ane, bikin trit jdi ngacir aja
padahal emang ngacir...

cuma berani nonton film 3am d jam 3pm

kembali jadi SR

Sory gan tadi jaringan ane rusak jadi gitu deh postingannya heheheehe
Quote:Original Posted By syikaka

I haven't heard any info about this movie will be showing or not in indonesia,since there isn't any news from blitz/distributor.. but what i know is
Sunset in Chao Praya will be shown in Indonesia 2 weeks again!
Am i need go to Jakarta again?

Oke thanks for the info khun, but as a Thai movie lovers there is no harm to try watch this movie....and if there is MnG again, I think you need to go to Jakarta again

Quote:Original Posted By isbanimovic

Original version?what do you mean?any another version or maybe this movie based from true story?

Koo Khum"-- is the famous Thai Novel - wriiten by Thommayanti -- in 1965
based on the true story of the World War II (1941) - in Siam (Thailand)
that Siam was invaded by Japanese military forces.

Koo Khum (Sunset at Chao-Phraya) has been produced in many times both for the movies and TV series.
So, the thai peoples are familier with this novel.

--------------------

Koo Khum is the story about the love of Young Siamese girl who is patriot of her homeland ,Siam----
and the Japanese soldier who invaded her country.

The story of the love that struggle between the quilty and her true feelings..
which their love-life also involving the politics between Japan and Siam too

==================

Nadech Kugimiya --- As -- Kobori--- A Japanese Military Officer who in the Japanese troop that invaded Siam

(From his surname ," Kugimika" -- you may misunderstand that he is Japanese,
in fact he is Thai,-- only have a Japanese step father, who raised him since he was young.
He loves his step-father very much as if his real father and using the "Kugimiya" as his surname since he was very young.)

=====================================================

Amarawadee Dekabares (Richie) --- As --Ungsumalin - Siamese girl who hold the complicated feelings toward Kobori,
due to her guilty of the commitment she had ealier made with her boyfriend who study in England and her partriot to the country.
Ungsumalin is a kind of girl who always hide her true feelings and her actions are always opposite of her true feelings.

------------------------------

( Richie - is a sportwoman . she is a Thailand team athletes Badminton player.
This is her first time in Thai entertainment business)

Nithit Warayanon(Boat) -- As - Wanus - Ungsumalin's boyfriend , who was studied at Oxford University England when Japan troops had invaded Siam,
He decided to joined the "Seri -Thai" - the Thai underground organization to against Japan.
Seri-Thai (Free Thai) is the real Thai underground organization that formed by the Thai students at the England and European countries .
Seri-Thai had very important role help the Allies Forces to against Japanese troop during that the time of WW II.

-----

( Boat is a Bass Guitar from the band "THE YERS" ---
he was played in the movie " 30 Fabulous" as Shane with Aum Patcharapa)
This is the second movie of him ---)
==================================================

KOO KHUM GALA PREMIERE NIGHT

Spoiler for KOO KHUM GALA PREMIERE NIGHT:

============
Spoiler for My Opinion about this Sunset at Chao-Phraya version 2013:

hi everyone
i'm Vietnamese
when i find info about Pee Mak i see this forum and your all comment
it made me happy
thank for all your info and chatting
i translated it into Vietnam and share with VN fan of Thai movie
it's a pity Thai movie often are not be shown on Vn ,we only see it on internet
hope oneday we have the same lucky to you here
Quote:Original Posted By mamaberry2012
hi everyone
i'm Vietnamese
it made me happy

It's nice that Thai movie can make us( indonesia thai movie lover, vietnam thai movie lover, and also the thailand people itself) as a friend even we are separated by distance
Welcome to this thread and enjoy

Yes,we are lucky bcause we have a very 'quick' distributor of thai movie in indonesia

Pee Mak Caricature

Pee Mak Phraram4 From Left to Right: Nadech,Boy Pakorn,Mario Maurer,Ken Phupoom,Mark Prin haha

gan udah ada yg bahas film coutndown belom ?
kalo udah ada yg pernah nonton tolong jelasin plot nih film gimana
bener2 open ending nih film

They both deny the rumours about their relationships, but from what they answer to the reporters, ..... and from their body languages.....
I think they are having "the feelings" toward each others....
but still don't want to admit to the public....

this is just my opinion and let's wait and see how my predictions would be true or not....

So far, I think Davika is the only female lead who is able to match Mario's charm. They are in the same 'level' of gorgeousness and their acting are really good in my opinion.
They look cute together and seem perfect for each other. But I secretly wished Davika will date P'Banjong instead. They will be another perfect director-lead actress couple. But maybe that's just not possible.

Quote:Original Posted By prymz
Ow thanks for the explaination khun olaymako
As one of nattasha fans I'd like to crossexam the news I received from internet with the news from thailand itself 555.

Hi! Have you read this news or this's the news that brought you here?
Spoiler for the news:

hi everyone
i'm Vietnamese
it made me happy

Hello..welcome to this forum. It's so nice to have more member in this thread. Feel free to join our discussion, I'd like to hear from Vietnamese friends too.

Quote:Original Posted By malini947
Pee Mak Phraram4 From Left to Right: Nadech,Boy Pakorn,Mario Maurer,Ken Phupoom,Mark Prin haha

OMG..Boy looks weird!
I didn't recognize Boy and Ken in the first sight, especially Ken with Aey's moustache!

Quote:Original Posted By noxiii
gan udah ada yg bahas film coutndown belom ?
kalo udah ada yg pernah nonton tolong jelasin plot nih film gimana
bener2 open ending nih film

Udah kok, gan. Waktu baru launching sempet dibahas cukup panjang disini. coba deh guling-guling sekitar 50an page ke belakang..
@agan karmelase berita itu yang buat ane nanya dimari gan hehehehe
Quote:Original Posted By Karmelase

So far, I think Davika is the only female lead who is able to match Mario's charm. They are in the same 'level' of gorgeousness and their acting are really good in my opinion.
They look cute together and seem perfect for each other. But I secretly wished Davika will date P'Banjong instead. They will be another perfect director-lead actress couple. But maybe that's just not possible.

In Thai Social media now , there are Thai peoples who cheer Davikah to be couple with Mario.

Davikah And Mario

and there are many Thais who are cheering Davikah with Dome (Pakorn Lum)

Pakorn Lum (Dome)

Davikah and Dome had done a TV series together named "Tawan Tor Saeng" (Sunshine).

Here is the poster of this series from the Chinese fans
(The series had schedule to be shown at Taiwan and China at about the end of this year)

============

Not just only you that having this wish,
, from the day that Davikah went to do the Thai Classical dance for pay respect to Mae Nak at Mahabutr Temple, --that Banjong accompanied with her
There were some peoples have cheered this to be real couples too,

Davikah and Banjong

hi everyone
i'm Vietnamese
it made me happy

Hi, wellcome to our forum, nice to see u and hope you will enjoy this forum

IRON MAN ----- Trailer (Thailand Version)

-
Very funny -- ha ha ha

Many Thai peoples who don't like this "Koo Khum" -- or-- Sunset at Chao Phraya- 2013 version ----not because the movie is bad produced , the movie production is quite good but they quite don't like it because it abandon many main points of the original story-lines.

In the original version--it describe Ungsumalin struggling between her love feeling towards Kobori (who is country's enemy) and feeling of betrayal her country and her Thai lover.
----

But if the peoples who haven't seen the "Koo Khum" in any version before, they might like this movie because they won't be distracted by the mood of the old versions and the original novel content.

So I think , you will enjoy watching this movie more than many Thais who are still impressed and trapped with the original versions.

----

In my opinion, I understand the intention of this movie director that want to interpret this movie in different angle point.
but ,the movie director has abandoned too much of some original storyline and the novel content.

But if you ask me it is a good movie or not?
It is a good movie , but just don't compare it with the original storyline and novel content.

.================================
================================

[/color]

wow
thank you khun olaymako for a long & complete explanation about this movie ,
Really appreciate your effort .
well ,indirectly you make me learn more about thailand story khun
Kob Khun Krab Khun