Real.Madrid.CFAvatar border
TS
Real.Madrid.CF
[SHARE] Ordinary Quote
NOTE :
� Jika Thread ini BERGUNA bagi Kaskuser sekalian, Tolong dibantu untuk men-RATE- bintang 5 ya..
� TS tidak mengharapkan BRP (BATA).. Jika ada keluhan, PM terbuka untuk Umum..
� Jika Kaskuser senang dengan thread ini dan ingin memberikan GRP (CENDOL), silahkan kasih ke link ini : Menerima Cendol
� Terima Kasih banyak untuk perhatiannya.. Silahkan dinikmati Thread ini..

Ayub Quote
[SHARE] Ordinary Quote

Sebelumnya..
. . Selama ini, ada banyak kata-kata yg bisa membuat gw senang, tersadar, termotivasi, dll.. Kata-kata itu biasa gw temuin di buku, di web (seperti Kaskus, 9GAG, dll. ) dan gw berpikir, kenapa engga gw salurin quote-quote tersebut ke Kaskuser sekalian.. ? Nah, makanya gw membuat thread ini.. Mungkin ada beberapa kata yg sudah pernah kalian lihat, namun gw akan berusaha untuk terus meng-update thread ini supaya quote-quote yg berguna menurut gw, bisa kalian lihat.. Silahkan dinikmati (�'#'� )

Twitter..
. . Tolong di follow twitter-nya : @Ordinary_Quote pasti akan di follow back.. Terima kasih (ء�)

Ordinary Quote..

Never give up hopes. Just believe in your dreams. But, what do I hope for if I don’t even know what my dream is? #Ordinary

A friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself #Ordinary

You taught me how to love, but not how to stop #Ordinary

In every girls life there is a guy she will never forget, and the summer when it all began #Ordinary

I hope that in the end, we can all laugh and say it was worth it #Ordinary

Still I won't say goodbye, won't ever say goodbye. And know that I'll always be yours #Ordinary

I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone #Ordinary

I reached for sleep and drew it round me like a blanket muffling pain and thought together in the merciful dark #Ordinary

They say follow your heart. But when your heart is in so many pieces. Which way are you to follow? #Ordinary

Have you ever wondered which hurts more : Saying something and wishing you hadn't or saying nothing and wishing you had? #Ordinary

Everyone can make you happy in your life. Some do it by walking into your life. Some do it by walking out #Ordinary

If he was stupid enough to walk away. Be smart enough to let him go #Ordinary

Sometimes I wish I had never met you. Because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there #Ordinary

Sometimes we think we need answer's but most of the time it´s just better to walk away, and try to get on with your life #Ordinary

Love cannot be forgotten, it can only be ignored long enough until ignoring it becomes routine #Ordinary

Look up to the sky. You'll never find rainbows if you're looking down #Ordinary

Yesterday you said tomorrow. Just do it #Ordinary

There are over 7 billion people on earth. And you're going to let 1 person ruin your day? Don't!! #Ordinary

Rules of a relationship, Rule 1 : The girlfriend is always right. Rule 2 : When the girlfriend is wrong see rule 1 #Ordinary

Why am I afraid to lose you when you're not even mine #Ordinary

If you asked me how many times you have crossed my mind I would say once because you never really left #Ordinary

You will always be the answer, when somebody ask me what I'm thinking about #Ordinary

As in the eye of nature he has lived, so in the eye of nature let him die! #Ordinary

You're ten and have an i-pad? When I was your age I had an 'Imagination' #Ordinary

I'm not anti-social, I just don't pretend to like your bullshit #Ordinary

And I will face the world around me knowing that I'm strong enough to let you go. And I will fall in love again because I can #Ordinary

Until this moment, I never understood how hard it was to lose something you never had #Ordinary

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrops #Ordinary

A tear is made of 1% water and 99% feelings #Ordinary

You don't have a valentine on valentines day? Some people don't have a mother on mother's day. So shut up #Ordinary

Man's biggest mistake is giving another man an opportunity to make his woman smile #Ordinary

Self control is the only way to survive in this world dominated by idiots #Ordinary

I have this weird self-esteem issue where I hate myself, yet I still think I'm better than everyone else #Ordinary

Nobody can take your memories #Ordinary

Getting in an argument with a woman is like "Being Arrested". Because anything you say can and will be used "Against You" #Ordinary

The worst feeling in the world is giving all the love you have and knowing it will never be returned #Ordinary

There's always that 1 person that pisses you off, no matter what they do or say #Ordinary

I found a special medication for your bitching. It's called Shut the Fuck Up!! #Ordinary

Dear guys, when a girl says, "I'm cold." You're not supposed to say, "me too." #Ordinary

Sticks and stones may break my bones. But words will only cause permanent psychological damage #Ordinary

Your parents pay your college and still talk about how hard your life is? #Ordinary

That moment when you talk to yourself and you start smiling like an idiot because you're just so hilarious #Ordinary

When a person cries and the first drop of tears comes from the right eyes, it's happiness. When it's from the left, it's pain #Ordinary

I think I'm afraid to be happy. Because whenever I get too happy, something bad always happens #Ordinary

I've never said that you are not good at what you do. It's just that what you do is not worth doing #Ordinary

What if April Fools is really on April 2nd and we have been April Fooled all this time? #Ordinary

What if Oxygen is poisonous and takes 80 years to kill us? #Ordinary

What if the reason we have no visitors from the future is because we have no future? #Ordinary

What if deja vu means you actually died and are returning to your last checkpoint? #Ordinary

Facebook is like jail. You sit around and waste time. Write on walls. And get poked by people you don't know #Ordinary

Respect your parents. They have ended school without Google and Wikipedia #Ordinary

Capitalism is the root of all evil #Ordinary

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more. Until he knows nothing about everything #Ordinary

Great people talk about ideas. Average people talk about things. Small people talk about other people #Ordinary

When a women says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you. She's giving you a chance to change what you said #Ordinary

No matter how good you are, there's always a million people better #Ordinary

Perfect boys only exist in books #Ordinary

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are #Ordinary

The longer you run from your problem, the bigger it gets. So go ahead and face it! #Ordinary

Smile, Listen, Agree. And then do whatever the fuck you wanted to do anyway #Ordinary

Too much EGO will kill your TALENT #Ordinary

What if bad dreams are really ghost baiks? #Ordinary

If she broke up with her boyfriend for you, you're gonna have a bad time. Some guys never learn #Ordinary

Can you sell your soul to the devil for a guaranteed spot in heaven? #Ordinary

There is nothing Holy about hatred #Ordinary

You look weird. I like it *#Ordinary,

To be silent is the biggest art in a conversation *#Ordinary,

Legend says, when you can't sleep at night, it's because you're awake in someone else's dream *#Ordinary,

Modern pop music is just a bunch of women, singing about their vagina's - Eric Cartman *#Ordinary,

Loved can't tested by kisses, but the fine felling is the testor *#Ordinary,

Don't waste your time looking back on what you've lost. Move on, because life is not meant to be traveled backwards *#Ordinary

Not sure if really goot at my job or just don't give a shit anymore *#Ordinary

Nobody wants to get left behind or forgotten *#Ordinary

The akward moment when you're that one friend who always gives relationship advice but is still single *#Ordinary,

It's better be alone than be with wrong person *#Ordinary
Diubah oleh Real.Madrid.CF 05-12-2012 11:00
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan