Orginal Minyak MBR exporter .. M.B.R. Imports & Exports ( Estb1940'S)

Dear Sir ,
I'm from MBR Imports & Exports (Estb.1940'S) only company manufaturing Orginal Minyak MBR with all valid Trade Cert & licenses live . I recently was brought to attention by government bodies & public that many Fake Minyak MBR is circulating
Indonesia Market . I'm sending this humble message to create a awareness to you sir
that ,Beware Of The Piracy " in the
Market & I also am taking serious actions on the company producing these fake Minyak MBR from Malaysia . I'm a authorized representive representing Singapore , Malaysia , India & Indonesia with all valid proof of trade license & cert . I would take this golden meeting oppurinitiy to say that in future for all your orders kindly please contact MBR Imports & Exports " The Manufacturers Of Orginal Minyak MBR Since Early 1940'S " at Email : mbrexports@hotmail.com OR www.mbrexports.com OR call directly our Head Of Operations (HO) at 91-9994853712 at South India , Pondicherry State . Sorry For Any Inconvenience Caused . Hope to further strengthen our both companies tie ups stronger with a better relationship ,Good Day Sir . Thanks For Your Time ..

With All Respect
Thanks & Regards
MSR
M.B.R. Imports & Exports (Estb.1940'S)
Bussiness Development Manager
msr1929@hotmail.com
Singapore Mobile Line : +0065 81770422