januaryfodga
TS
januaryfodga
Tempat sharing Football manager 2007...

[QUOTE=]The back of the box asks us to "think like a manager". Now that's just asking for trouble. We don't want to end up the subject of a Panorama expose - not until we're close to making our first billion, anyway. By then we'll have a castle in space and find ourselves eating dates off the toned backsides of nubile princesses and will laugh in the face of financial investigations. The Wikipedia entry will read like Hunter S. Thompson's secret life as Ron Atkinson's therapist.

Let's think [sharpens knives]. Dare we even speculate how a football manager really thinks in this money-obsessed age of bungs, divers and prima donna underwear models masquerading as professional sportsmen?

Okay, let's get into character. This could be fun.

I didn't see the incident. They're all honest lads at this club. Early doors. It was clearly offside/onside. It was a blatant penalty/handball. The referee's had a shocker. There was a divot in the penalty area. Our away strip's unlucky. Our studs were too short. He covered every blade of grass. I've never been offered a bung. How can I be a racist? My son was exaggerating. £4.8 million after tax you say? Untraceable?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=]
Spoiler for patch 7.0.2:
[/QUOTE]

[quote=]
[center]Training

Spoiler for Schedule:
[/quote]
[quote=]
WONDERKID

Spoiler for Goalkeeper:

Spoiler for Defender:

Spoiler for midfielders:

Spoiler for attackers:

[/quote]

Tips dari agan2
[quote=][center]Tips
Dari
agan Eezar
[/center]
[/quote]

[quote=][center]Update kits,facepacks,logos,dll dari agan Hilario Widya[/center][/quote]
tata604
tata604 memberi reputasi
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan