"David from Frank Harvey Hi-fi is quite correct. MR is a range that has been requested by certain export markets and is very similar in its material content to BR, which was produced from 2006-2010."
The upgrade they made on the crossovers could have aproximated them to the sound of the BX range
Paket 5.1 (dijual paket, tidak terpisah)
terdiri dari :
Front : MR6 (3 way, double woofer 6,5in)
center : MR center
Surr : MR2 (2 way, woofer 6,5in)
Subwoofer : MRW 10 (aktif subwoofer 10in)
MONITOR AUDIO BX1
MONITOR AUDIO BX2
What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision - October 2010WhatHiFi
'The fact of the matter is that the Bronze BX2s are just a tremendous all-round proposition with no major weaknesses. The benchmark at this price has been well and truly raised.'
Loaded with a 165mm (6 1/2") C-CAM® bass mid range driver and 25mm (1") C-CAM® tweeter, the BX2's high quality cabinet mirrors the unobtrusive dimensions of the celebrated BR2, and so is easy to position, even in smaller rooms. Compact in size, but equipped to reproduce sound of immense stature and detail, the BX2 is our new definitive budget blockbuster.
* New C-CAM® tweeter has greater sensitivity and a wider bandwidth beyond 30kHz.
* New C-CAM® bass and mid-range drivers refined by FEA analysis.
* Single bolt-through drivers. A design feature which means the driver is not fixed to the front baffle and cannot transmit vibrations and therefore colouration to the cabinet.
* Improved cabinet rigidity and stability.
* HiVe®II port technology to speed the transit of air from the cabinet, resulting in more dynamic bass.
* High-quality terminal panels blend easy access with high-end functionality.
* Choice of four high quality vinyl wood finishes.
berminat hub 08161187408
MONITOR AUDIO BX-5
hrg 10 jt
The slender BX5 represents a careful re-tuning of the acclaimed BR5 floorstanding model, adding further bandwidth and resolution to a recognised class act. Its sophisticated 2 1/2-way system of twin 140mm (5 1/2") C-CAM® drivers and 25mm (1") C-CAM® tweeter is perfected through a series of internal chambers providing the optimum operating environment for each driver and lending further rigidity to the cabinet. For such a modestly priced speaker, the BX5 is exceedingly coherent, having the transparency to expose the texture of complex musical passages and the control to communicate the natural dynamics of every performance. Astride the driver-matched BX Centre in a multichannel system, the BX5 will deliver a captivating blend of stratospheric highs, percussive mid-band and gripping bass extension for mesmerising three-dimensional AV fidelity.
hrg 13,5 jt
This potent configuration of twin 165mm (6 1/2") C-CAM® bass drivers, single 165mm (6 1/2") C-CAM® mid-bass driver and 25mm (1") C-CAM® tweeter adds effortless authority to a long list of BX range virtues. The drivers work in tandem with a rigid multi-chamber structure to reveal greater muscularity and refinement in music and film sound. Still, the BX6 retains the elegant room-friendly proportions of the BX5 - its deceptively compact cabinet, finished in any of the beautiful BX vinyl wood finishes, will enhance the look of any environment
hrg 3 jt
For the BX Centre we've demolished the limitations of entry-level design by creating a speaker that reproduces voice with unfailing detail and accuracy. Its system of twin 140mm (5 1/2") C-CAM® drivers and 25mm (1") C-CAM® tweeter complements the driver architecture of other BX series speakers, to create a wide and detailed front sound-stage, characterised by pin-point imaging.
hrg 8 jt
The BXW-10 subwoofer represents a significant step up from its predecessor, the highly regarded BRW10. It's as compact as its forerunner, but more potent in every respect. A new 10" C-CAM® driver and 200 watt Class-D power amplifier have been devised in tandem to provide class leading standards of control, speed and punch. Featuring a new, fully integrated switch mode power supply, the new amplifier develops considerably more power than its predecessor, adding grip and clean bass delivery below 30Hz.
PAKET HOME THEATER :
BX5 Theater 23jt
BX6 theater 26jt (walnut colour)
CEnter BX center
Center BX center
MONITOR AUDIO VECTOR 5.1
VW 8 Features:
8 long throw woofer featuring MMPII cone technology
Forward firing driver with downward firing port
100Watt (RMS) class A-B amplifier
Rigid MDF construction
Non slip rubber feet
Variable volume control
Variable Crossover/ frequency control from 45 Hz- 150 Hz
Switch-able phase control 0-180 degrees
RCA line inputs / LFE channel input
Combining boutique design appeal and high fidelity sound the new Vector range achieves a level of design integrity, performance and
versatility that raises the bar for the entry-level compact sat/sub speaker system market.
Includes 1 ea x V20, 2 prs x V10 & 1 ea x VW8
Berminat hub 08161187408
Monitor Audio RX series
MONITOR AUDIO RX2
System Format: \t2 Way
Frequency Response: \t40Hz - 35kHz
Sensitivity (1W@1M): \t90dB
Nominal Impedance: \t6 Ohms
Maximum SPL (dBA): \t113.8
Power Handling (RMS): \t100W
Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS): \t25-100W
Bass Alignment: \tBass reflex - rear ported.
HiVe®II port System
Tweeter Crossover Frequency: \t2.0kHz
Drive Unit Complement: \t1 x 8" RST® Bass/Mid driver. 1 x 1" (25mm) C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
Product External Dimensions:
(H x W x D) \t375 x 230 x 300 mm
(14 3/4 x 9 1/16 x 11 13/16 inch)
Individual Weight: \t9.5 Kg (20.88 lb)
MONITOR AUDIO RX6
The elegant floor-standing RX6 design places the new wider bandwidth RX tweeter in concert with freshly designed 6 C-CAM® bass and 6 C-CAM® bass/mid drivers to form a balanced two-and-a-half way system. Separate chambers are used within the enclosure to provide differential tuning for the 6 drivers, producing higher efficiency and exceptional low frequency extension. For such a slim, easy-to-position speaker, the innovative RX6 produces an extraordinarily wide bandwidth, enhanced with a natural tonality that breathes life into every format even HD audio. An adjustable base plinth is supplied for added stability.
* New C-CAM® tweeter design with damped rear chamber, providing improved clarity and wider operating range for HD audio formats
* New 6 C-CAM® bass and bass/ mid-range drivers incorporate RST® technology, for better damping and improved mid-range clarity.
* New cast polymer bass chassis design for better rigidity and lower reflection properties.
* Dual Chamber Bass Reflex with Differential Tuning.
* HiVe®II port technology for better transient response and tighter bass.
* Single bolt through driver system, for increased overall bracing and rigidity.
* Rigid 19mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration.
* Floor level terminal location for easy access and neat cable routing
* Invisible magnetic grille fixing provides clean visual styling when used with the grille off.
* Selected premium quality wood veneers
Monitor audio RX-6 AV12 hrg 43,5jt
MONITOR AUDIO BR5 (clearence stock)