APPS, TWEAK & MODIFFICATION

Quote:TS TIDAK BERTANGGUNG JAWAB ATAS KESALAHAN YG TERJADI. LAKUKAN DENGAN RESIKO SENDIRI. IKUTI CARA YG BENAR
[GALAXY NOTE 8.0 TOOLKIT V1.1] Drivers, Backup, Root, Recovery, Flash + MOREQuote:INTRODUCING THE SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 8.0 TOOLKIT
IMPORTANT: THIS TOOLKIT SUPPORTS 2 DIFFERENT VARIANTS SO MAKE SURE YOU SELECT THE CORRECT MODEL FOR YOUR DEVICE IN THE MODEL SELECTION SCREEN OR INCORRECT BOOT IMAGES WILL BE DOWNLOADED WHICH COULD SOFT BRICK YOUR DEVICE.
Quote:SUPPORTED MODELS
GT-N5100 3G/WIFI MODEL
GT-N5110 WIFI ONLY MODEL
--------------------------------------------------------------untuk lebih jelasnya silahkan ke xda-developers.com
★[Rom][N5110-DMD1][4.1.2] Stock Root Deodex [04/27/13]★Quote:
This is a Deodexed Version Of the newest JellyBean 4.1.2 N5110UEDMD1

Kinda Bored and Noticed you guys have nothing to flash so figured id help out a bit

I currently dont have the tablet but plan on getting one soon, please let me know how it goes it should be perfect

Features:
Rooted, insecure boot.img, BusyBox, Zipaligned, Deodexed, Init.d support, adb as root, Bash, Nano Lebih lengkapnya
[Kernel][GPL] EMk-02 [N5100/10]Quote:
Presenting EM Kernel or EMk for short for the Galaxy Note 8.0 (N5100), other variants will face development once this kernel is reported working. Features are pretty basic for now, haven't made any extensive changes, but expect them soon . All of my developments for the Note 8.0 will be faster and better (considering that I won't have to request for testers and files), if I have the device in hand, so if you think of me as worthy, consider making a donation, every single one is highly appreciated
My Github: github.com/emwno
You will my custom recovery i.e CWM to flash this kernel.

Features:
Overclock Support (upto 1.8Ghz)
Intelligent write-back
Network speed tweaks (crypto)
I/O Schedulers: Sio, Row, Zen
Governers: InteractiveX, Savagedzen, Zzmoove, PegasusQ, Lulzactive, SmartassV3 (only listing which I've added)
ARM specific optimizations
ARM Topology enabled
Modified LMK Lebih lengkapnya
[RECOVERY] CWM 6.x - N5100 / N5110 - Revert Ex#4Quote:
Hey, I bring to you, Clockworkmod Recovery or commonly known as CWM for your n5100 and n5110. Giving your device the ability to flash your favourite custom ROMs, Kernels, Mods in the future. Thankyou to 'xperiacle' and 'GSLEON3' for giving me the stock recoveries and kernels for N51XX. Flash with Odin

Works perfectly now. More or less stables releases only from now onwards.
I have provided the stock recovery if you encounter any issues, you can always flash back. It is Odin flashable. Lebih lengkapnya
Quote:
Spoiler for How to enable FlashPlayer on Android:
Spoiler for Perlengkapan: