Summery of mods I made to it remain the same as before, to repeat:
– Rooted the phone with Chainfire SuperSu
– Set to boot in US-english, changed name of ROM
– Added MoreLocale for extra languages in 3rd party apps
– Removed Chinese apps, incl Chinese keyboard, removed SmsReg.apk
– Updated Google GAPPS, Play Store, Maps, etc
– Added MobileUncle toolbox, SManager (root explorer).
- Added fix for location services
– Added Skype, Whatsapp, Titanium backup (free version) and some others, as auto-install upon userdata wipe / factory clean
– Prepared busybox (you need to run script /system/xbin/installbusybox as root if you want it)
– Replaced bootup animation with silent Lenovo butterfly
– Removed FaceBook and Google+. They were huge, /system was full, and they are autostart, so always consume a little resources. You can install them from play store if you need them. Removed Chrome too.
– Fixed WiFi to use all 14 channels rather than 11 US ones (may be undone when selecting new Locale)
– Fixed so the Debug-USB notification is no longer shown
– Put zip on SD card
– Reboot into recovery
– Apply the ZIP.
Spoiler for link: