TS
Dedikusnadih
7th Diary, SUNDAY CORONA
Friday , 20 – 03 – 2020
Dedi Kusnadi . 19568001 English Department – NR
MA’SOEM UNIVERSITY

THE 7 th DIARY
SUNDAY CORONA
Corona Virus or severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) is virus which attacks respiratory system. Disease which is caused by this virus is called COVID-19. Corona virus can cause disruption of respiratory system, acute pneumonia, even a death. This Virus can attack anybody, baby, child, elderly, pregnant / breastfeeding mothers. For the first time, this virus was found in Wuhan city of China, at the end of Desember 2019. This Virus spreads quickly in to the other areas in many countries including Indonesia.

Generally, There are 3 common symptoms of Corona Virus as follows :
• Fever ( body temperature is above 38 Celcius degrees)
• Cough
• Breathless

According to the research, COVID-19 appears in between 2 days untill 2 weeks after exposing the Corona virus .

If you feel such the Covid 19 symptoms as mentioned, see the doctor as soon as possible. And if you are exposed by the Corona virus but you do not feel anything, you must not go to the hospital to checkout your self, just stay at home as long as 14 days and take distances with other people.

On Sundays, I usually go cycling . My favorite destinations are Jl. Dago and Tahura. At both places Jl. Dago and Tahura, there are many people who come from many different places. They gether together, talk one to each other and do many sport activities without any distance among them. They are very close one to each other and without any distance in doing the activities. Such condition can make virus-transmission among the people possibly occurs.
Responding to such situation and such conditiaon, I stop to go cycling until the condition become possible.
CORONA stopped me to go cycling at the moment .
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan