Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

disomasiAvatar border
TS
disomasi
(Need help) Coba kita telaah bersama
Qw ikutan nimbrung d medsos trus salah satu peserta nya iseng qw email, dia ngebalas kyk yg dbawah ini, katanya dia pengungsi Syiria d Senegal dan minta tolong k qw buat kontak personel bank itu buat ngurusin warisan bapaknya yg udah almarhum, dia nya ga mau hubungin langsung takut ketauan orang ntar duitnya bisa ilang katanya, ada email sebelumnya tp udah qw hapus isinya tentang dia dan cerita bapaknya itu, gimana nih menurut agan2, ini horang gilak atau cuma isengin qw doang?

Hello dear,
Warm greetings from my heart, and how are you doing today, i believe you are doing great and that you are also in good health over there in your country thanks for your caring my dear.

I will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is money all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you dear that is why i am giving you all this information,

dear below is the contact number of our Rev Father John Harrison, if you want to speak with me Just call him and tell him that you want to speak with me Miss Chantell and he will sent for me in the Hostel so that i will come to his office and speak with you ok,
+221 767447914,

please all you need to do now is just to help me to make immediate contact with the bank where my late father deposited the money, while contacting them, tell them that you are my foreign partner that will help me in the transferring of my late father's money into your bank account for investment and management purposes. also give them your full information.

i will like you to use this information below to contact the bank as regards to the fund transfer issue. i have mapped out 25% out of the total money for your assistance and also 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer,

My dear i am glad that God has just brought you to see us out from this situation and i promise to be kind and i will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money,

Here are the contact of the bank,

Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc
Bank Email: Rbs_Scotlandplc@accountant.com
Mr. Philip Hampton. (Director Of Foreign Operation's.)
Bank Phone: +447038545482 or +447034851321

ACCOUNT INFORMATION'S:
Account Name: Mr muhammad Aahil.
Account Number: WT/1005 8703459
Amount deposited: 6.5 million US dollars
Next of Kin: Miss Chantell Aahil.

Please while writing to the Bank, remember to tell them that you are my foreign partner. and also forward to me a copy of the mail which you send to bank so that i will be very sure.

God bless you as I wait to hear from you,
Take care and have a nice day.
Yours Lovely,
Miss Chantell,
Diubah oleh disomasi 08-08-2016 04:57
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru