ulfahasanahAvatar border
TS
ulfahasanah
Let's chat in English in LINE group!
Well, I wanna chat in English with you who want to improve your English skills! We will chat in English every day. Share your LINE ID, I'll invite you to the group! This group is supposed to all LINE users. Let's practice learning English with us!

We are just learners, we will not attempt to fix another. We only learn English together by having a discussion with any topic, once a week we talk about grammar and we don't practice speaking English by voice note, we just have chatting by discussion instead.

Adding new members on 1st and 16th in every month or around start and mid of month

Note! please read this before you gonna put your LINE ID on this thread:
1. Make sure your LINE ID can be found. Please wait! I'll add and invite you to the group.

2. You need to be active in the group or you will be deleted soon.

3. I really appreciate you who desire to learn English. So if sometimes there's a grammar lesson, please answer the quiz which I give after the grammar lesson! emoticon-Smilie

4. The group's name is SpLish!

5. If there's someone who invites you suddenly to the group, of course it's our English group.

FAQ:
1. Should I active in this group?
Yes, at least your appearances should be 15 times in two weeks OR you might be removed soon.

2. May I invite someone else to this group?
Yes, only in the start and the middle of month around 1st and 15th.

3. Do we practice speaking here?
No. This group is only supposed to writing. The aim of this group is to improve writing skill through daily discussion.

4. Should I participate in the discussion every day?
Not really. But It's better for you if you participate actively the discussion every day. At least share your thought, your argument, your opinion, even only once a day. It doesn't matter if you are late to join discussion, just give your opinion. It's your purpose to join this group.
Diubah oleh ulfahasanah 02-02-2017 18:01
tata604
tata604 memberi reputasi
Thread Digembok
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
Thread Digembok
Komunitas Pilihan