Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

mixolydianumAvatar border
TS
mixolydianum
「MIXOLYDIANISM」 ▒▓ My -Ism, More Than An -Ism ▓▒

"Truth is the kind of error without which a certain species of life could not live"
(Friedrich Nietzsche, "Will to Power" p. 493)

YOU ARE IN MY HOLY SHRINE

Nothing is sacred here. This is only my blog of which contains my personal thought. I am mixolydianum who is a little guy with tons of ideas and argumentations on life according to my own way as well as my thoughts on philosophy, history, literature, general science, economics, and human civilization. Due to the substance is very subjective and tends to be "me-centric", that is why I chose satirically the name: "MIXOLYDIANISM"where -ism is originally derived from Ancient Greek of "way" (ισμός; ismos) or literally defined as the Mixolydianum School of Thought. This blog aims to show you a little bit of my opinions and for each person who wants to know me more of, and my thoughts instead.

This blog may contain topics which are considered as way too sensitive and taboo, even prohibited. However, I would keep it clean as long as not against the Kaskus General Rules and you may be able to warn me if I get wrong and share your opinion as I go along so then no-no rule works based on Kaskus General Rules and FoS General Policy. Articles on this blog are presented both normative such formal paper texts and informal or "acak-adul". Some of those use poetry, poem or lyric, storiette, so on yet most are satires. I wear satire for how the way to make the meanings depend on yourself.

Quote:

Quote:

So, have fun and feel free in this shrine. emoticon-Embarrassment

DISCLAIMER:Due to the substance is personal, so I do personally responsible to the contents in which written and published by me. Sort of thing, this has been responsibility as a kaskuser. As for the other kaskusers also responsible to their own.

FAQ

Quote:

It is the Latin word for Mixolydian. Mixolydian is a classics note scale which has tetrachords on seventh octave with GABCDEFG tuning where G as "do" like the partiture below:

Quote:

Well, there are 2 reasons:

1. Mixolydian scale is common scale in classical music yet is rare to be found in such musics. Essentially, I like the way mixolydian shows itself off, it shows suddenly for a while then disappears, without which of any music certainly could not have conjuctive tones. I guess it is a correct name for my ID that can describe thoughts of mine.

2. I prefer to choose "mixolydianairé" but it must be kinda bother myself to login whenever I log in (there is no é on my PC keyboard). emoticon-Nohope

Quote:

Well, it is kinda hard to say. Personally, I do not associate with any religion at all. I am neither an atheist nor apatheist. It seems I am irreligious one but I do not like the label though. If you want to pin me a label or put me into any kind of category, I prefer to be called as freethinker than irreligious. However, I do not like any label. I was born as a Muslim, then I became an atheist. After all, now I am who I am. I realized that everyone needs to be judged by their own ideas, thoughts, and characters, not association nor religion neither.

Quote:

I will tell you the reason if you texting me by PM.

Quote:

You know, there are so many school of thoughts on philosophy in which basically comprising three major schools: (1) Idealism; including spiritualism, rationalism, structuralism, and so (2) Materialism; including positivism, empirism, traditionalism, and so (3) Existentialism. I was heavily influenced by existentialism where I got a lot of light on existence of human beings. However, I am influenced by sort of philosophers, not by their schools. I even influenced by some religious figures, like Muhammad, Jesus, Buddha, and Mahavira. Those followings are them:

Parmenides, Pythagoras, Anaximander, Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Epicurus, Cicero, Bodhidharma, Sun Tzu, Lao Tze, Marcus Aurelius, Ibn Sina, Ibn Rushd, Al-Ghazali, Maimonides, Augustine of Hippo, Jalaluddin Rumi, Ibn Arabi, Immanuel Kant, Hegel, David Hume, John Stuart Mill, Auguste Comte, Thomas Malthus, Niccolo Machiavelli, Henri Bergson, Baruch Spinoza, Ludwig Feuerbach, Karl Marx, Mikhayl Bakunin, Friedrich Nietzsche, Jean Paul Sartre, Edmund Husserl, Albert Camus, Antonio Gramsci, Jean Jacques Derrida, Sigmund Freud, Bertrand Russel, Carl Gustav Jung, Jean Francis Lyotard, Karl Jaspers, Muhammad Iqbal, Albert Einstein, Niels Bohr, Erwin Schrödinger, Asghar Ali Engineer, Hasan Hanafi, Joe Campbell, Ayn Rand, Martin Heidegger, Karl Feyerabend, Muhammad Abduh, Noam Chomsky, Richard Dawkins, Niels Mulder, Marshall Glickman, and so on.

Quote:

Umm... I do like Jalaluddin Rumi, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Friedrich Nietzsche, Khalil Gibran, Arthur Schopenhauer, Ayn Rand, Jean Francis Lyotard, Irshad Manji, and so they are master of aphorisma.

Quote:

And yes. Ini khusus. Dalam filsafat, saya banyak terpengaruh oleh Muhammad Dahlan, A. Hassan, Tan Malaka, Soekarno, Adam Malik, Soe Hok Gie, Harun Nasution, Franz Magnis Suseno, Nurcholish Madjid, Din Syamsuddin, Goenawan Muhammad, Erianto Anas, dll. Di bidang sastra, favorit saya adalah Soe Hok Gie, W.S. Rendra, P.K. Ojong, dll walaupun saya tidak terlalu memfavoritkan sastrawan orang per orang.

Quote:

Alright, it depends on what genre you ask. I do not have any favorite genre yet most are classics, blues, jazz, folk, rock, metal, and easy listening pop musics. I can tell you any favorite composer, singer, soloist, and band.

Quote:

In Classics: Johann Sebastian Bach, Antonio Vivaldi, Frederic Chopin, Franz Liszt, Ludwig van Beethoven, Johann Strauss, Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, Isaac Albeniz, Carlos Kleiber, Arthur Rubinstein, Vladimir Horowitz, Van Cliburn, Andres Segovia, Herbert von Karajan, Lorin Maazel, Ana Vidovic, Per-Olov Kindgreen, and many more.

In Blues: B.B. King, Robert Johnson, Eric Clapton, Cream, The Yardbirds, Jimi Hendrix, Gary Clark Jr., The Allman Brothers, and the others.

In Jazz: Al Di Meola, Gino Vanelli, Frank Sinatra, Paul Anka, Billie Holiday, and so.

In Rock: The Beatles, Queen, Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith.
Diubah oleh mixolydianum 30-03-2015 15:26
tata604
someshitness
someshitness dan tata604 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan