Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

mamaassAvatar border
TS
mamaass
story behind the song "yesterday" by the beatles
[RIGHT][LEFT]Guys u must be know about that song, yeah this song is the most cover versions of any song ever written. The song remains popular with more than 3,000 recorded cover versions, waow i think is wonderful. and how about the story about that song?did u know guys?oke i'll tell u....
It's taken from the book "The Beatles, the stories behind the song 1962-1966". The book created by steve turner. Yesterday personally created by Paul McCartney, he got the idea to make a song by dreaming. When Paul woke up in d morning, with tune for "Yesterday" in his head. And he was tried that tune, there was a piano by the bed and he went to it n started playing of that tune. He said "A complete thing, i couldnt believe it". I dont understand actually, but the point is hes only playing the tune without lyric. But Paul worried that the tune it self might as plagiarized, thats why he went to round people in the music business n asked them wether they had ever heard it before. He said to them "Eventually it became like handing something in to the police, but i thought that if no one claimed it after a few weeks the i would have it" well well well, here it isss, take ur seat belt, we fly to the high place brrrrrrr!!!!!!
He then came up with the provisional title "SCRAMBLED EGG" and began singing it,
how could the title of the song change into yesterday?here it is, but i still didnt get about it,
In 1965 Paul took a brief holiday in Portugal at the villa of shadows guitarist Bruce Welch (i dont know exact about him) then he had completed the lyric. He then choose n hit on the idea of using a one-word title 'yesterday'. Bruce Welch said on that book " i was packing to leave n Paul asked me if i had a guitar". "He'd apparently been working on the lyrics as he drove to Albufeira (airpot at Lisbon), he borrowed my guitar bn started playing the song, we all now know as "YESTERDAY".
Two days after returning from Portugal, Paul recorded it at Abbey Road. The song started pop fans at that time cos it featured a string quartet with Paul as the only Beatles on the session. In America, it became a single n reached the Number 1 spot.
It rapidly became a pop standard,covered by everyone from Frank Sinatra to Elvis Presley. Nowadays, some 30 years on, it is still one of the most played tracks on America radio.

SOURCE : The Beatles " The Stories Behind The Song 1962-1966" by Steve Turner
tata604
tata604 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan