Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

Abang OcepAvatar border
TS
Abang Ocep
[SAKITNYA REALITA]Tom Pepinsky: Kampanye GBK Massa Bayaran
At the invitation of the good folks over at New Mandala Indonesia, I spent the afternoon today at a Prabowo rally at Bung Karno Stadium in central Jakarta. It was technically a worker’s rally but it’s pretty clear that most people who were there had been paid to attend. Having no idea what to expect, I was surprised by a couple of things. First, by the size of the venue. Second, by the “family-afternoon-activity” feel of the thing. Third, by what messages actually resonated with the people who were paying attention when Prabowo gave his speech.

I took some pictures to give a sense of the festivities. Once again, these were on my phone, so apologies for poor quality. (I need to just go ahead and get a real camera.)

I took a video of the band processing into the venue. The MC was going on about the koalisi merah-putih [= red and while coalition] that supported Prabowo, and about all of the groups in Indonesian society (workers, farmers, laborers, etc.) from the entire archipelago who were coming together. I sense they were going for Triumph of the Will, but got something closer to a mix between high school marching band competition and monster truck rally.
[B][Videonya ada di Webnya si Tom]

The video also gives us a sense of the size of the venue. During his speech, Prabowo alleged that there were 230,000 people in attendance. I’d put the number closer to 40-50,000.
Most of the people around us were in PKS gear, although most also had put on their free “Prabowo – Hatta No 1″ t-shirt.

Pretty interesting stuff. My ANU colleagues report that Prabowo’s remarks were the standard campaign speech, with the new twist that this time Prabowo claimed to come from a modest background, so modest that sometimes he wondered where his next meal would come from (in reality Leluhur Prabowo Berpihak kpd Belanda Melawan Pangeran Diponegoro…).

Despite Prabowo’s spirited oration, though, the attendees weren’t much interested. A good majority of the people walked out of the stadium in the middle of the speech.

http://tompepinsky.com/2014/06/22/i-...o-rally-today/

Sudah massa bayaran, ternyata terungkap lagi sejarah.
Bahwa moyangnya Prabowo itu berpihak kepada kolonial belanda utk menangkap Pangeran Diponegoro.

Pengkhianat bangsa! emoticon-fuck2

Diubah oleh Abang Ocep 25-06-2014 15:58
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan