ilmugratisAvatar border
TS
ilmugratis
Xulap Blog
Going to Dufan with my toddlers! Memorable Momentt! Never Ending Fun!

A cloudy Sunday on November 10th, 2013! Yup! It's National Heroes' Day here in Indonesia, but it's the perfect time for our little family to have a pleasure in DUNIA FANTASI (DUFAN). First of all, thank you to Majalah Panorama which made this family trip holiday come true. Yes, I joined a quiz on their twitter account and won 2 tickets to DUFAN along with a book by Gramedia Publisher. (It's always a nice thing if you win something..hehehe) So, here we are, the four of us, enjoying DUFAN with lots of #NeverEndingFUN!

For the entrance at Ancol Gate, we had to pay IDR 62,000. (IDR 20,000 for car. IDR 45,000 for 3 pax coz Keisha was not counted, and IDR 2,000 for PMI donation). We arrived at exactly 9:30 AM. It was quite early though. The kids were still sleeping at the car, so we decided to wait a little while. We wanted them to feel fresher when they got to DUFAN. At 10:00 AM, they were awakened coz we wouldn't wait any longer to enter the famous amusement park in Ancol area. Kendra (4 y.o) and Keisha (2 y.o) were still free of charge coz their heights were not more than 100-cm-tall.

First ride, My husband and the kids went straightly to the carousel or "Turangga Rangga", in the meantime, I had to go to the nearest toilet immediately. The nearest toilet is near (used-to-be-known-as) Balada Kera. The first performance will be held exactly 11:00 AM so i decided to call my husband to meet me at Balada Kera to watch "Paddle Pop Begins 2", a 4D show which is fully supported by the famous ice cream brand. My son is so familiar with Paddle Pop characters so I thought he might be interested to watch the show.

Luckily, the queue wasn't too crowded, so it was very enjoyable for the four of us, even for Keisha, my lil' daughter. They gave us 3D glasses to watch the show. The story was about a lion, named Paddle Pop, with his friends, who were in search of ice cream, but his lifetime enemy, Shadow Master, tried to steal the ice cream so he could have a great power to rule the world. The show was completed with effects such as rocking chair, blowing winds, falling snow flakes, etc. which made our 15-minute-show even more interesting.

Next stop was Bianglala, the giant Ferris Wheel! It's always good for kids to enjoy a slow-motion-yet-enjoyable ride like this. I'm also lucky coz my toddlers aren't terrified of heights. So we could take some pictures and enjoy the view of the whole Ancol area there. You could also see the beach from the top of the ferris wheel. What a stunning view!

After that, we took a break for a while to have lunch and Dzuhur pray. Then, we went to Istana Boneka. Another cozy ride for children and adults. The weather was quite hot actually, so going to Istana Boneka was the best option.We rode on a boat, we took the front row so we would have better view. Riding through the tunnel with fun-cheerful music along the way and the good attraction of moving dolls really amazed my 2-year-old daughter.
At the end of the ride, we stopped by at the photo booth and bought a printed photo for IDR35,000. Never ask them for the soft copy, we would have to pay extra charge for that :P

We continued our trip to Poci-poci, it's a ride that looks like a giant cup where we can sit in it. It will move round and round, if you can't stand it, you might throw up just like a lady whom I saw earlier... (eeuww) I was kinda terrified that my toddlers would throw up as well, but luckily they enjoyed the ride...and it went well without any bad incidents happened! (What a relief).

Next, we went through the Rumah Jahil, a house that full of mirrors, (you can even get lost inside it!) and Rumah Miring, an unusual building with slop contour (watch your steps there, you might feel dizzy too haha!)

Then, we took another break near Niagara bridge. We had some snacks and drinks for some refreshments, watching the pond with giant fish swimming in it. The kids loved the atmosphere there. It was quite comforting with the breezy wind.

We still hadn't finished our trip there, coz we were about to try the new show: TREASURELAND Temple Of Fire.

It was started at 3:00 PM so we must a bit hurry in order to avoid long queue and to find better seat.
Treasureland's schedule
It was our first time there. Last year we visited DUFAN, the area was still Panggung Maxima area. But now, they have created it into something new. A giant stage equipped with Inca Tribe setting. We chose the front row near the stage. Kendra, my 4 year-old-son was terrifying. He requested to have a back seat at the top, further from the stage. But we decided not to move an inch coz, we were afraid that we might not see the show clearer if we sit further from the main stage.
A group of trained stunt people performed quite well. They also put some fires and explosions to make it more glorious. Surprising water spurted from the main stage into the audiences' seats. Ok, we got wet, coz we sat near the stage. A towel I brought that day was quite helping with the wet. I have a little tip for you: Prepare your umbrella for the next water spurt attack! Overall, it was a good performance!

Time to have Ashar break had come. We went to the nearest mosque to pray. After that, we went to the next ride: Hysteria!
It was I, myself, who tried the ride. Coz you must be 145 cm tall at least to try this heart-beating ride. The kids and my husband watched me from far away. It was a daring experience. When we sat nicely on the ride, suddenly they tossed us up high and tossed us back down, over and over again. Pheww...such a terrifying experience for me, but hey, nice view of the beach from up here though.

Still not enough with the excitement, we took a walk to the Flying Condor ride.
Kendra enjoyed this ride a lot. He even asked to ride it twice with his father and sister. Similar to flying condor, we also tried Gajah Bledug, a flying-elephant ride. I always love this ride even since I was a little girl. Glad to see that my kids and husband love it as well.

The day was getting late. Before taking Maghrib pray, we asked Kendra to try the boom boom car for kids.
They designed it for kids only or you must be under 125 cm of heights. Kendra was excited when riding the boom boom car. We were happy for that!

After Maghrib, we took another carousel ride before going to exit door. We must pass the main souvenir shop before completely going out from Dufan area. It was raining at the end, but we went home with great feelings. We should go there some other time when the toddlers are older and bigger enough. Therefore, we won't miss other exciting rides.

Goodbye Dufan, we'll see you next time!
#IniDufanKami #NeverEndingFun #MemorableMoment
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan