Tentang KASKUS

Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

wladislausAvatar border
TS
wladislaus
Think your English is that bad? Think again.
Some here have already met me. For those that haven't, I live in the States and am posting here to learn Indonesia bahasa (my wife is from Indonesia and I should learn, I hear the ladies are impressed like that emoticon-Wink ).

I'd like to offer words of encouragement to those working on their English.

I've read many, many posts here and notice many are critical about their English reading, writing and speaking abilities.

If you believe your English is that bad, you should think again. Seriously. So far, I've not read one single post (written in English) that I wasn't able to immediately understand. And that's in spite of improper tense use, lack of articles and switching singular and plural (the most common problems I've seen).

I won't lie, there is a lot of room for improvement. It's going to be a while before many of you are as skilled as a journalist, or other such writer in the US. But room for improvement does not equal terrible English.

Before you can improve more, you absolutely need to be proud of the accomplishment you've already made. So take pride, congratulate yourself, take a deep breath and dive in for more.

Last, here's an inspirational video to remind you dedication is the key to everything:

"I don't know there's a lot in life ... that I'd say I can't do. Just things I haven't done yet." - Richie Parker

Cheers and happy learning,
tata604
tata604 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan