revineAvatar border
TS
revine
THE NEW BLACKBERRY Q10 (not a review) & THE ALL NEW BLACKBERRY T10 (unofficial)

THE NEW BLACKBERRY Q10

BB Q10 isn't launched yet, but im lil bit disappointed about the Design. Why RIM created device with ordinary design and its looks like the earlier product? how can it can be survive against the competitor? as we know like SAMSUNG just create the new GALAXY S4 that had a wide

screen. And the SONY Experia Z which is smartphone with dust and water proof phone.

So, i think people will stay with the other smartphones brand like IPhone, SONY, SAMSUNG, etc if the just created ordinary phone. Some people in Asia specifically in Indonesia still using BlackBerry is only because the BBM apps. but they slowly but surely move into the other apps like Whatsapp, Line, etc.

lets take a look the Q10 design.
Spoiler for design:

So far i see its Fat, if they still build this fat device i think they should change their name into FatBerry. Where is the inovation???? people like inovation, people need new face. When the Competitor build slim & wide phone why Blackberry Build this fat one?? i just can speculate, is it RIM didn't have the technology to build it more thinner slimmer and give extraordinary inovation ?

Based on that fact im trying design the new face of Blackberry Q10 without physical Query i prefer to call it BLACKBERRY T 10 with super premium design, wide screen, thinner and so slim. With BB 10 platform its our future smartphone. T 10 mean Touch with BB 10 platform.
My Design of BB 10:

THE ALL NEW BLACKBERRY T 10

About the specification? im not the expert about that. but i hope RIM build better than their competitor.

Thanks for reading.
Refine Riniftiano.
Riniftiano21@hotmail.com
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan