jk0wAvatar border
TS
jk0w
[HOT] Pdt Abraham Alex Dilaporkan Gelapkan Dana Rp 4,7 T

Surabaya (Surabaya Morning) - Who would have guessed and guessed, the name of a priest could hold onto as there is no financial related issues. Pdt. Tanuseputra Alex Abraham, who recently hailed as the father of Bethany, Bethany Church allegedly embezzled Rp 4.7 trillion. '' I've been consulting to the level of the Police Headquarters. From the data I have presented to the investigator, alleged to Pastor Abraham Alex, not only in church embezzlement, but a strong indication of money laundering,'' firmly Handiwiyanto George, SE, SH, MH, after police received a special Dirserse Java, on Friday afternoon (15 / 2).
George estimates, criminal report against Pastor Abraham Alex, will shake the public, as reported was a pastor. "Money Jamaat was dedicated to the Lord and not for personal or distributed to families,'' firmly advocate that also embraces Christianity. He stressed, the report to remind all those who manage the church finances, any religion should be trustful and not used for business and families. Evidence related to allegations of embezzlement and money laundering (money loundry) what is prepared?. Emphatically, George replied, "I represent the servant of the Lord who demand truth and justice. So I do not mess around. Moreover, the law, the evidence must be complete and accurate. Insha Allah, I immediately conveyed officially to the investigators,'' added the man known activist of entertainment, sports and social activities.

According to George Handiwiyanto, financial management scandals Bethany Indonesian Church congregation located in a residential area of ​​East Diamond Nginden Surabaya, long standing. '' In 2007 it appears the seeds of odor, but my clients want to settle persuasive, as related to the church and congregation. But because there is no good faith of the Rev.. Alex Abraham, then in the search for truth and justice, who is also the pastor of my clients upgrade to the Ministry of Religious Affairs. But in mediation, Pastor Abraham Alex was absent. So now I upgrade to criminal and civil, to be a lesson to anyone that smart-smart people hide soiling, pleasant aroma definitely had shot,'' middle-aged man said.

Explained, before this, he had sent a subpoena to both Pdt. Abraham and the Rev. Alex. David Aswin Tanuseputra, is none other than his son. '' This is why the church is managed by his family, in addition to Aswin, no daughter Hanna and son Pdt. Yusac. Among the family is also reportedly unrest about the treasures of the church,'' George said. Calls to the Rev. Abraham Alex posted on January 16, 2013 with the number: 1508/Somasi/A/I/2013. Then subpoena the Rev. David Aswin Tanuseputra, also dated January 16, 2003, with the number: 1509/Somasi/A/I/2013. Address Rev. Abraham and Rev. David Aswin, on Jl. Manyar Rejo II. No. 30 Surabaya.

Fill subpoena Rev. George asked. Alex Abraham, as Chairman of the Synod Assembly Worker 2003-2007 period to account for the activities of the church, finances, inventory and assets. "In organizational church, as people who claim religious leaders Reverend Abraham Alex should obey the rules of the organization of the church ... ehhh, he instead asked that certificate and then make changes to the basic layout and order of the Church Bethany Indonesia. is what should be called a religious leader?. Even after that Pastor Abraham and depute some even donated the church to the family's assets. It violates the basic layout and order of the church. It should, as a leader, Reverend Abraham Alex reported to the congregation as a liability. Especially about money. money that was sensitive, could ignite slander and envy. Moreover, circulating among church that Bethany Church assets across Indonesia has increased to Rp 4.7 trillion. Is this not a fantastic asset?'' Clearly advocate office on Jl. Seruni Surabaya.

George stated in law, Bethany Indonesian Church as a legal entity approved by the church, on January 17, 2003. Validation was established by the Director General of the Ministry of Religious Guidance Christian communities of the Republic of Indonesia No.: DJ.III/Kep/HK.00.5 / / 5/158/2003. This Endorsement No. deed follow. 2 dated December 11, 2002 at Winarko notaries, SH. on the basis of certificate of incorporation and approval, the founders, led by the Rev.. Leonard Limanto, M.Th, I formed Assembly of the Synod of the five pastors the Rev.. Risal Ongkosaputra (Chairman), Rev.. Dr. Joshua Hadisiswantoro, MA (Vice Chairman), Rev.. Zacharia Fredy Riva (Secretary), Rev.. Gerard Richard John (Deputy Secretary) and Pdt. Honny Supit Sirapanji, S.Th (A). Through the decision of General Assembly of the Synod of the Church Bethany Indonesia I, Pdt. DR. Alex Abraham Tanuseputra, selected and sworn in as the Chairman of the Council Worker Bethany Indonesian Church Synod, 2003-2007. "Pastor. Selected and appointed by the General Assembly of the Synod I. but why would not account for the Rev. Alex. This is lamented by the founder of the church,'' added George.

A Christian priest was born in Surabaya, he opened the Bible says "Do not mention the name of the Lord thy God in vain, for the Lord will look innocent people who call upon His name in vain. Therefore Bethany Church receives donation or tithe belongs to God! If misused church finance the project, then he has blasphemed the Lord his God. Because when the church received donations and tithes belong to the Lord thy God in the name of God's acceptance of it!.

Do not forget money donations and tithes did not belong to the church, but the Lord's. Church just manage them on behalf of God. While the Lord that created the heavens and the earth and everything in it qq whole congregation. Therefore, each congregation who gain the advantage that no part of God's tithes and beyond the tithe. Because of that, the money belongs to the church of God, the Church simply manage. So the money does not belong to the church congregation, especially the deacon like Rev. Abraham Alex. Because Bethany Church is in its first precepts of Pancasila state almighty Godhead, the state authority to regulate the whole church is not regulated in the Bible. So the state needs to know where the money was brought Bethany congregation now. Not one step Reverend Leonard lawyers who demand accountability for the organizational underestimated Rev. Abraham Alex, now brought into the realm of law .... I'll audit conducted by the Independent public accountant,'' said the man who is now at the age of 61 years.

While Reno Helsamer, Public Relations Indonesia Bethany Church in Surabaya Surabaya when it was confirmed Friday morning (15/2) via short message service (SMS) to a cell phone on the number 0811309407 not leave a comment and leave it to the lawyers Soemarso, SH. "Due to this problem already exist lawyernya. So confirmation to pack Sumarso at 0811314863 only, "said the Rev. brief message. Reno to Surabaya Morning.

And when Surabaya Morning call lawyer Soemarso, SH to confirm by asking a few questions via short message "Tonight Soemarso pack, I want to confirm, 1) Is it true that Pastor Abraham Alex skrng problems with the founder of the Church leader Rev. Leonard? 2) the issue skrng mediated in East Java Regional Office MINISTRY religion and in mediating yl, vice Rev. Alex Abraham did not attend 3) how do you that pdt attorney Leonard will report to the police Rev Abraham Alex embezzlement of assets as well as Money loundry Bethany congregation. 4) assess the leadership of Pastor Rev. Leonard Abraham Alex since 2007 is not valid, because the Rev. Abraham never reported accountability activities, finances and assets congregation to the synod assembly ".

Soemarso itself also declined to comment on the issue. "I have no comment. Problem problems, I returned to the organization only. Any cause is an internal one, so this is better resolved in the organization, "said Soemarso.

Meanwhile, when will the reporting attorney Pdt. The Rev. Leonard. Alex Abraham, Soemarso judge it right to him. "While fraud what? None were mentioned. But he was right, "said Soemarso SH, Friday night. 007/rmc

Code:

sumber: http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=id&u=http://www.surabayapagi.com/index.php%3F3b1ca0a43b79bdfd9f9305b812982962d2b1298f73a79b173c34553b88860696&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dpendeta%2Balex%2Bgelapkan%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-beta%26hs%3D59J%26tbo%3Dd%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-USemoticon-Embarrassmentfficial&sa=X&ei=Mn4gUfLPEMuGrAfApIAI&ved=0CDMQ7gEwAA

emoticon-Matabelo
Diubah oleh jk0w 17-02-2013 06:58
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan