HamstervilleGdkAvatar border
TS
HamstervilleGdk
(ABC) A Bencoolen Chat - English Room

Welcome to (ABC) A Bencoolen Chat - English Room

Hello guys! With the consent from our regional leader via text message with Mr. adrian.s.rasnie, I have decided to create this thread where we could all chat with one another in English.

I have lived for many years in Melbourne, Australia, growing up as a teenager. And now, I am currently residing back in Indonesia, Jakarta to be exact. What is my association to Bengkulu, as some of you might ask? Well, my grandmother is from Bengkulu.

Joining Kaskus, I was a member of Mammals MY PETS community. Still am, very active and an ex-mammals enthusiast myself. Each time other kaskusers asked me which region I was belonging to, I proudly replied Bengkulu baby! emoticon-I Love Indonesia (S)I do not know why but I am drawn to my grandmother's homeland.

So, I love speaking and writing in English as much as I love the Indonesian language. Therefore I think this thread would be great for me as I could junk in English with style emoticon-afro while along the way maintaining my English language skills. It is in my sincere hope that through this thread we could all help and learn from each other to better our English.

Thread rules are in according to the rules in Bengkulu region. Other than that, no triple post and please only post strictly in English here. Thank you all emoticon-I Love Kaskus (S)
Diubah oleh HamstervilleGdk 07-11-2012 04:09
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan