penditodlogokAvatar border
TS
penditodlogok
[Buku Baru] Mengungkap Rahasia Angka 666 & 616
PRWeb – 52 mins ago

Author Abdullahi Mubarak discloses codes of the King James Bible

Dayton, Ohio (PRWEB) January 11, 2013
The Secret Code of the King James Bible is a shocking revelation of the hidden messages contained in the Bible under a strict, secret code. Author Abdullahi Mubarak divulges these findings to further the acknowledgment of truth in religion and defeat the falsehood thereof. The presentation and discussions of its meanings may turn out surprising to some and doubtful to others.

Employing mathematics and using basic geometry, Mubarak makes sense of the covert language concealed in the King James Bible’s words, verses and grammar. Readers will identify the antichrists, the Beast of the Earth, the Beast of the Sea, the possessor of the signs 666 and 616, and Gog and Magog. Likewise, they will come to understand the origin and existence of false religion – a consequence of the sins of those who disobeyed God long ago.

A code may be the only source of truth when false information takes over. However, the revelation of such truth may cause great confusion and disorder. Scholars of diverse disciplines have incessantly investigated the existence of code and an ideal venue for the search and understanding of the truth is the Holy Bible itself.

“I have chosen to write this book from the perspective of my audience who believe that the Bible is the Word of God,” the author expresses. “Personally, I believe the Bible is a collection of ‘words about God’, some true and some false.”

The Secret Code of the King James Bible scrutinizes the deep, veiled codes and meanings of the scriptures. The author believes that readers will come to believe the shocking truth this particular Bible contains. It may assist many to accept the truth and help resolve the confusion religion stirs.

http://news.yahoo.com/book-exposes-f...050241625.html

monggo yang punya pengetahuan dipaparkan disini.
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan