Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

digo.unicornAvatar border
TS
digo.unicorn
damn's its true
I'm not going to talk to you for awhile. I need you to miss me. I need you to appreciate having me in your life.

When someone comes into your life. God send them for a reason, either to learn from them or to be with them till the end.

Relationship needs FAITH: Fidelity, Attention, Interest, Trust, Honor emoticon-Smilie

The best make-up a woman can put on is the smile when she looks at the man she loves emoticon-Smilie

Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's you.

Three things I can promise with my love: 1) eyes that won't cry 2) lips that won't lie 3) love that won't die.

You will know that you love someone when you want them to be happy. Even if that means you're not a part of their happiness.

Sometimes you act without thinking, but usually you think without acting.

3 words, 8 letters. 3 syllables, 5 vowels, 3 consonants, 2 nouns, one emotion, many meanings, a big lie, a rare truth: I LOVE YOU!

There is no point in wishing things can be different. We cannot change the past. We can only accept the change and move forward.

Cry as hard as you want to. But make sure, when you stop crying, you'll NEVER cry for the SAME reason again.

Your heart is one of your most prized possessions. So be careful who you give it to.

RT @damnitstrue: Of all the people in the world you are special to me, I love you and miss you.
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan